Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Filter by type
- Podcasts (43)
- Blogs (51)
- Agreements or Contracts (2)
- Articles, Briefs, Papers, and Reports (209)
- Blogs and Wikis (2)
- Books and Monographs (1)
- Government Documents, Laws, Testimonies or Reports (9)
- Infographics (1)
- Plans and Guidelines (4)
- Policies and Procedures (4)
- Presentations and Seminars (102)
- Programs and Projects (2)
- Surveys (1)
- Tools (2)
- Videos (1)
- Web Sites (1)
Filter by Publications
Filter by Presentations
Filter by Library Taxonomy
- Federal Policy and Law [x]
- Information Technology Management and Leadership [x]
- Policy and Law (444)
- Intellectual Property (151)
- Cybersecurity (114)
- Institutional Management (102)
- Networking and Emerging Technologies (102)
- Security Management (98)
- Teaching and Learning (97)
- Copyright (87)
- Federal Privacy Law (71)
- Openness (64)
- Campus Policy and Law (59)
- Campus Policies (52)
- Cybersecurity Policy (51)
- Information Systems and Services (51)
- Planning (50)
- Privacy (49)
- P2P File Sharing (48)
- Accountability (46)
Articles and Papers
- 7 Things You Should Know About Collaborative Learning Spaces, ELI 7 Things You Should Know, January 2013,
- Role-Differentiated Responses to Active Learning Classrooms: The University of Minnesota, ELI Seeking Evidence of Impact (SEI) Case Study, November 2012.
- Pedagogy and Space: Empirical Research on New Learning Environments, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, December 2011.
- From Learning Commons to Learning Outcomes: Assessing Collaborative Services and Spaces, ECAR Bulletin, September 2011.
- 7 Things You Should Know About the Modern Learning Commons, ELI 7 Things You Should Know, April 2011.
- Classroom.NEXT: Engaging Faculty and Students in Learning Space Design, ELI Brief, July 2011.
- Making the Case for Space: Three Years of Empirical Research on Learning Environments, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2010.
- Learning Space Design with an Inclusive Planning Process Promotes User Engagement, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Learning Environments: Where Space, Technology, and Culture Converge, ELI White Paper, October 2009.
- A Case Study in Master Planning the Learning Landscape Hub Concepts for the University of Buffalo, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Best Practices in Learning Space Design: Engaging Users, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Learning Spaces: A Tutorial, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
Created with flickr slideshow.
Planning Sites, Presentations and Seminars
- Assessing Teaching and Learning in Technology-Infused TILE Classrooms at The University of Iowa, ELI Annual Meeting, February 2012.
- Learning Space Tool Kit, This Toolkit, from NCSU Libraries, will be freely available as a resource on the web and will be developed using a collaborative process that shares thinking early and often from the broader community.
- Using Technology to Engage Students, ELI Annual Conference, February 2011.
- Building Best Practices for Data-Driven Assessment of Technology-Enabled Learning Spaces, ELI Annual Meeting, January 2010.
- Stanford University's Wallenberg Hall: Looking Back, Looking Forward, ELI Annual Meeting, January 2010.
- Brick-and-Mortar Libraries in the 21st-Century: An Oxymoron?, EDUCAUSE Annual Conference, November 2009.
- Academic Library Building Design: Resources for Planning, ACRL and LLAMA. This Guide will provide information for thinking about the design of new and renovated library space, and point toward additional resources that can support, inform and enhance the academic library design process.
Library Items on this Topic
EDUCAUSE Library Items for Learning Space
- Privacy and the Connected Campus
May 21, 2013
May 21, 2013, 1:00 - 2:00 p.m. ET (UTC-4); convert to your time zone As students, scholars, and administrators use today’s connected online tools , they leave behind a “ d…
- Enterprise Content-Aware DLP Solution Comparison and Select Vendor Profiles
May 14, 2013
This Gartner report covers content-aware data-loss prevention, which has grown up and is on the verge of becoming a standard part of security architecture. A small set of vendors dominate a major…
- Information Security Program Assessment Tool
April 15, 2013
This self-assessment tool was created to evaluate the maturity of higher education information security programs using as a framework the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 2700…
- To Maus or Not to Maus: Technically, That Is the Question
May 6, 2013
Key Takeaways What should a Maus book owner do when he can't access the multiple copies he owns on all his various devices, including the newest, an iPad ? In …
- We Love E-Books!
April 1, 2013
Carrie Rampp is Director of Library Services and Instructional Technology at Bucknell University, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania. True confession: I really love e-books. They are so conven…
- 2013 ACUTA/NACUBO State of Resnet Report
February 27, 2013
This 2013 report reveals schools rising to meet bandwidth demands but struggling to manage escalating costs amid tightening budgets. It is the second installment of a comprehensive five-year trac…
- Privacy and Information Management Forum
May 20, 2013
The 2013 Privacy and Information Management Forum (PIM) was held on Friday, May 10, 2013, at the George Washington University Law School. The forum is jointly sponsored by the George Washingt…
- House Cmte. Passes Bill on Higher Ed. Data Transparency
May 16, 2013
On a bipartisan voice vote that took place in record time yesterday, the U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Education and the Workforce approved sending the "Improving Postsecondar…
- Trending Now: Postsecondary
May 16, 2013
MOOCs dominate recent news and reports in next generation learning, while Southern New Hampshire makes history with competency-based learning. Last month, Kristen Vogt inaugurated a month…
- Born Digital - and Accessible
January 28, 2013
Join Malcolm Brown, EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative director, and Veronica Diaz, ELI associate director, as they moderate this webinar with Larry Goldberg and Madeleine Rothberg of WGBH NCAM. The di…