Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Filter by type
Filter by Publications
Filter by Presentations
Filter by Library Taxonomy
- Accessibility [x]
- Federal Policy and Law [x]
- Policy and Law (198)
- Web Accessibility (141)
- Adaptive and Assistive Technology (66)
- Networking and Emerging Technologies (60)
- Teaching and Learning (49)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) (40)
- Universal Access and Design (35)
- Information Technology Management and Leadership (33)
- Accessibility Policies and Practices (23)
- E-Learning (22)
- Technology Accessibility Findings (19)
- Libraries and Technology (18)
- E-Content (16)
- Information Systems and Services (16)
- Network Applications (13)
- Google Apps (11)
- Intellectual Property (11)
- Instructional Technologies (10)
Articles and Papers
- 7 Things You Should Know About Collaborative Learning Spaces, ELI 7 Things You Should Know, January 2013,
- Role-Differentiated Responses to Active Learning Classrooms: The University of Minnesota, ELI Seeking Evidence of Impact (SEI) Case Study, November 2012.
- Pedagogy and Space: Empirical Research on New Learning Environments, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, December 2011.
- From Learning Commons to Learning Outcomes: Assessing Collaborative Services and Spaces, ECAR Bulletin, September 2011.
- 7 Things You Should Know About the Modern Learning Commons, ELI 7 Things You Should Know, April 2011.
- Classroom.NEXT: Engaging Faculty and Students in Learning Space Design, ELI Brief, July 2011.
- Making the Case for Space: Three Years of Empirical Research on Learning Environments, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2010.
- Learning Space Design with an Inclusive Planning Process Promotes User Engagement, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Learning Environments: Where Space, Technology, and Culture Converge, ELI White Paper, October 2009.
- A Case Study in Master Planning the Learning Landscape Hub Concepts for the University of Buffalo, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Best Practices in Learning Space Design: Engaging Users, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Learning Spaces: A Tutorial, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
Created with flickr slideshow.
Planning Sites, Presentations and Seminars
- Assessing Teaching and Learning in Technology-Infused TILE Classrooms at The University of Iowa, ELI Annual Meeting, February 2012.
- Learning Space Tool Kit, This Toolkit, from NCSU Libraries, will be freely available as a resource on the web and will be developed using a collaborative process that shares thinking early and often from the broader community.
- Using Technology to Engage Students, ELI Annual Conference, February 2011.
- Building Best Practices for Data-Driven Assessment of Technology-Enabled Learning Spaces, ELI Annual Meeting, January 2010.
- Stanford University's Wallenberg Hall: Looking Back, Looking Forward, ELI Annual Meeting, January 2010.
- Brick-and-Mortar Libraries in the 21st-Century: An Oxymoron?, EDUCAUSE Annual Conference, November 2009.
- Academic Library Building Design: Resources for Planning, ACRL and LLAMA. This Guide will provide information for thinking about the design of new and renovated library space, and point toward additional resources that can support, inform and enhance the academic library design process.
Library Items on this Topic
EDUCAUSE Library Items for Learning Space
- Technology Accessibility Findings
Technology Accessibility Findings True Technology Acces…
- Accessibility Policies and Practices
Accessibility Policies and Practices True As EDUCAUSE mem…
- Web Accessibility
Web Accessibility True Accessible Web Design EDUCA…
Accessibility True Colleges and universities have long…
- The HathiTrust Case and Appeal: A Policy Brief
June 10, 2013
On October 10, 2012, Judge Harold Baer of the U.S. District Court in New York ruled in favor of the HathiTrust Digital Library (HDL) and its university partners in a copyright infringement suit b…
- Inclusive Teaching and Learning Practices: Applications of Universal Design
April 1, 2013
Most postsecondary faculty and administrators desire to make teaching and learning opportunities engaging for all students, but many do not feel fully prepared to ensure that their offerings are …
- The HathiTrust Case and Appeal: Fair Use and Technology
June 11, 2013
In October 2012, Judge Harold Baer of the U.S. District Court in New York ruled in favor of the HathiTrust Digital Library (HDL) and its university partners in a copyright infringement suit broug…
- Accessibility: Front and Center
April 1, 2013
Bruce Maas is the Vice Provost for Information Technology and CIO at the University of Wisconsin–Madison Earlier in my career, I had the privilege of working closely with two facu…
- Born Digital - and Accessible
January 28, 2013
Join Malcolm Brown, EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative director, and Veronica Diaz, ELI associate director, as they moderate this webinar with Larry Goldberg and Madeleine Rothberg of WGBH NCAM. The di…
- Google Accessibility Improvements
April 22, 2013
Google started informing its applications user groups today about the accessibility improvements it has made to a range of its applications and software platforms. (Please see below for the quote…