Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Filter by type
Filter by Publications
Filter by Presentations
Filter by Library Taxonomy
- Cybersecurity [x]
- Security Management (433)
- Policy and Law (210)
- Information Technology Management and Leadership (187)
- Federal Policy and Law (162)
- Privacy (160)
- Network Security and Applications (145)
- Data Security (121)
- Networking and Emerging Technologies (121)
- Identity and Access Management (105)
- Campus Policy and Law (82)
- Federal Privacy Law (81)
- 30363 (74)
- Information Systems and Services (72)
- Security Awareness (60)
- Teaching and Learning (52)
- Security Risk Assessment and Analysis (51)
- Incident Handling and Response (50)
- Cybersecurity Policy (47)
- Authentication (45)
Articles and Papers
- 7 Things You Should Know About Collaborative Learning Spaces, ELI 7 Things You Should Know, January 2013,
- Role-Differentiated Responses to Active Learning Classrooms: The University of Minnesota, ELI Seeking Evidence of Impact (SEI) Case Study, November 2012.
- Pedagogy and Space: Empirical Research on New Learning Environments, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, December 2011.
- From Learning Commons to Learning Outcomes: Assessing Collaborative Services and Spaces, ECAR Bulletin, September 2011.
- 7 Things You Should Know About the Modern Learning Commons, ELI 7 Things You Should Know, April 2011.
- Classroom.NEXT: Engaging Faculty and Students in Learning Space Design, ELI Brief, July 2011.
- Making the Case for Space: Three Years of Empirical Research on Learning Environments, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2010.
- Learning Space Design with an Inclusive Planning Process Promotes User Engagement, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Learning Environments: Where Space, Technology, and Culture Converge, ELI White Paper, October 2009.
- A Case Study in Master Planning the Learning Landscape Hub Concepts for the University of Buffalo, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Best Practices in Learning Space Design: Engaging Users, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Learning Spaces: A Tutorial, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
Created with flickr slideshow.
Planning Sites, Presentations and Seminars
- Assessing Teaching and Learning in Technology-Infused TILE Classrooms at The University of Iowa, ELI Annual Meeting, February 2012.
- Learning Space Tool Kit, This Toolkit, from NCSU Libraries, will be freely available as a resource on the web and will be developed using a collaborative process that shares thinking early and often from the broader community.
- Using Technology to Engage Students, ELI Annual Conference, February 2011.
- Building Best Practices for Data-Driven Assessment of Technology-Enabled Learning Spaces, ELI Annual Meeting, January 2010.
- Stanford University's Wallenberg Hall: Looking Back, Looking Forward, ELI Annual Meeting, January 2010.
- Brick-and-Mortar Libraries in the 21st-Century: An Oxymoron?, EDUCAUSE Annual Conference, November 2009.
- Academic Library Building Design: Resources for Planning, ACRL and LLAMA. This Guide will provide information for thinking about the design of new and renovated library space, and point toward additional resources that can support, inform and enhance the academic library design process.
Library Items on this Topic
EDUCAUSE Library Items for Learning Space
- 2014 Planning Guide for Data Management
December 9, 2013
Gartner's 2014 planning guide for data management can help institutions who are tracking, planning, or even implementing data management programs. The guide covers such concepts as big data,…
- Trusting Bad Code from Day One
December 6, 2013
Stu Sjouwerman is the founder and CEO of KnowBe4 , which provides web-based Internet Security Awareness Training (ISAT) to small and medium-sized enterprises. Vint Cerf is often …
- Overview of Bro
October 30, 2013
An increasing number of institutions are recognizing the need to log network data in large volume and to analyze the data efficiently to detect sophisticated network intrusion attempts affect…
- Navigating the Clouds with an Enterprise IT Strategy
December 6, 2013
Key Takeaways Furman University, which is pursuing an aggressive move to cloud services , shares models of cloud services as well as the risks, opportunities, and ways other campuse…
- IT Compliance Framework for Higher Education
December 6, 2013
Key Takeaways Implementation of a university-wide IT compliance framework can prevent redundant effort and provide a way to benchmark IT compliance efforts against regulato…
- Higher Education IT Compliance through the Prism of Risk Controls
December 6, 2013
Only through collaborative compliance and risk discussions can appropriate decisions be made about both the everyday activities and the transformative new technologies that are or will be avai…
- XSEDE Cloud Survey Report
September 24, 2013
A National Science Foundation-sponsored cloud user survey was conducted from September 2012 to April 2013 by the XSEDE Cloud Integration Investigation Team to better understand how cloud is used …
- Electronic Identity: The Foundation for the Connected Age
October 7, 2013
Ann West (email@example.com) is Assistant Director for InCommon Assurance and Community, Internet2. Mary Dunker (firstname.lastname@example.org) is Director of Secure Enterprise Technology Initiatives …
- Learning While Doing: Two Institutions’ Practical IT Risk Management Experiences
July 29, 2013
IT risk management identifies, assesses, and responds to IT risks. Effective IT risk management examines issues such as institutional use of data , IT security measures to prevent or…
- Community Engagement for Security and Safety
August 5, 2013
Earving L. Blythe is Vice President Emeritus, Information Technology, at Virginia Tech. As educators and IT professionals, we all are cognizant of how technological innovation is ch…