Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Filter by Publications
Filter by Library Taxonomy
- Information Technology Management and Leadership (3)
- Teaching and Learning (3)
- Academic Analytics (1)
- Analytics (1)
- Clickers (1)
- Cyberinfrastructure (1)
- Cybersecurity (1)
- Digital Preservation (1)
- Federal Policy and Law (1)
- Institutional Management (1)
- Instructional Design (1)
- Instructional Technologies (1)
- Learning Environments (1)
- Learning Space (1)
- Learning (1)
- Libraries and Technology (1)
- Networking and Emerging Technologies (1)
- Policy and Law (1)
- Privacy (1)
- Teaching (1)
Articles and Papers
- 7 Things You Should Know About Collaborative Learning Spaces, ELI 7 Things You Should Know, January 2013,
- Role-Differentiated Responses to Active Learning Classrooms: The University of Minnesota, ELI Seeking Evidence of Impact (SEI) Case Study, November 2012.
- Pedagogy and Space: Empirical Research on New Learning Environments, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, December 2011.
- From Learning Commons to Learning Outcomes: Assessing Collaborative Services and Spaces, ECAR Bulletin, September 2011.
- 7 Things You Should Know About the Modern Learning Commons, ELI 7 Things You Should Know, April 2011.
- Classroom.NEXT: Engaging Faculty and Students in Learning Space Design, ELI Brief, July 2011.
- Making the Case for Space: Three Years of Empirical Research on Learning Environments, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2010.
- Learning Space Design with an Inclusive Planning Process Promotes User Engagement, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Learning Environments: Where Space, Technology, and Culture Converge, ELI White Paper, October 2009.
- A Case Study in Master Planning the Learning Landscape Hub Concepts for the University of Buffalo, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Best Practices in Learning Space Design: Engaging Users, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Learning Spaces: A Tutorial, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
Created with flickr slideshow.
Planning Sites, Presentations and Seminars
- Assessing Teaching and Learning in Technology-Infused TILE Classrooms at The University of Iowa, ELI Annual Meeting, February 2012.
- Learning Space Tool Kit, This Toolkit, from NCSU Libraries, will be freely available as a resource on the web and will be developed using a collaborative process that shares thinking early and often from the broader community.
- Using Technology to Engage Students, ELI Annual Conference, February 2011.
- Building Best Practices for Data-Driven Assessment of Technology-Enabled Learning Spaces, ELI Annual Meeting, January 2010.
- Stanford University's Wallenberg Hall: Looking Back, Looking Forward, ELI Annual Meeting, January 2010.
- Brick-and-Mortar Libraries in the 21st-Century: An Oxymoron?, EDUCAUSE Annual Conference, November 2009.
- Academic Library Building Design: Resources for Planning, ACRL and LLAMA. This Guide will provide information for thinking about the design of new and renovated library space, and point toward additional resources that can support, inform and enhance the academic library design process.
Library Items on this Topic
EDUCAUSE Library Items for Learning Space
- Getting Started in Privacy: Recommendations from the Higher Education Chief Privacy Officers (HE-CPO)
April 1, 2013
Whether you are a Chief Privacy Officer (CPO) at your institution, have responsibility for privacy on your campus, or just want to learn more about becoming a privacy professional in higher educa…
- Digital Curation Resource Guide
August 13, 2012
Charles W. Bailey Jr , of Digital Scholarship, has put together this resource guide of over 200 selected English-language websites and documents that are useful in understanding and conducting di…
- Analytics Resources Bibliography
February 1, 2012
This annotated bibliography aggregates a wide range of resources related to analytics in higher education, from basic introductory material to more complex treatments of sub-topics. It also cont…
- Cyberinfrastructure Resources
January 21, 2009
This bibliography is a list of publications collected to specifically provide a higher education perspective on cyberinfrastructure, e-research, and e-scholarship. …
- Classroom Response System Bibliography
February 21, 2008
This resource is a bibliography of articles on classroom response systems (CRSs). Most of the articles present some form of research on the effectiveness or impact of CRSs on student learning. …
- Recommended Readings on the Top-Ten IT Issues
October 18, 2007
Recommended Readings on the Top-Ten IT Issues The following list provides recommended readings for each of the top-ten information technology issues identified by the 2007 EDUCAUSE Current Iss…
- ILRT Z39.50 Resources Directory
January 1, 2005
This resource page includes general information on Z39.50, along with search, software, international scope, implementation, other standards, technology and services, and events concerning Z39.50. …
- Course Models and Materials: National Science Foundation (NSF) Exemplary Projects
January 1, 2005
A bibliography of interactive learning resources created for the NLII 2005 Summer Focus Session. A bibliography of interactive learning resources creat…
- ELI 2005 Fall Focus Session, The Design of Informal Spaces Informal Space Design References and Resources
January 1, 2005
ELI's 2005 Fall Focus Session explored how appropriately designed informal spaces can contribute to successful learning. The session planning committee developed the following set of articles,…
- Recommended Readings on Information Technology Issues
January 1, 2001
EDUCAUSE offers a list of readings on each of the top-ten information technology issues indentified by the 2001 Current Issues Survey. EDUCAUSE off…