Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Filter by Presentations
Filter by Library Taxonomy
- Information Systems and Services [x]
- Data Administration and Management (3)
- Information Technology Management and Leadership (3)
- Enterprise Information Systems (2)
- Planning (2)
- Campus Policies (1)
- Campus Policy and Law (1)
- Cybersecurity (1)
- Data Security (1)
- Disaster Recovery Planning (1)
- Electronic Records Management (1)
- Financial Management (1)
- IT Funding (1)
- Networked Information (1)
- Operational Planning (1)
- Policy and Law (1)
- Portals (1)
- Security Management (1)
- Strategic Planning (1)
- Technology Lifecycles (1)
Articles and Papers
- 7 Things You Should Know About Collaborative Learning Spaces, ELI 7 Things You Should Know, January 2013,
- Role-Differentiated Responses to Active Learning Classrooms: The University of Minnesota, ELI Seeking Evidence of Impact (SEI) Case Study, November 2012.
- Pedagogy and Space: Empirical Research on New Learning Environments, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, December 2011.
- From Learning Commons to Learning Outcomes: Assessing Collaborative Services and Spaces, ECAR Bulletin, September 2011.
- 7 Things You Should Know About the Modern Learning Commons, ELI 7 Things You Should Know, April 2011.
- Classroom.NEXT: Engaging Faculty and Students in Learning Space Design, ELI Brief, July 2011.
- Making the Case for Space: Three Years of Empirical Research on Learning Environments, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2010.
- Learning Space Design with an Inclusive Planning Process Promotes User Engagement, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Learning Environments: Where Space, Technology, and Culture Converge, ELI White Paper, October 2009.
- A Case Study in Master Planning the Learning Landscape Hub Concepts for the University of Buffalo, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Best Practices in Learning Space Design: Engaging Users, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Learning Spaces: A Tutorial, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
Created with flickr slideshow.
Planning Sites, Presentations and Seminars
- Assessing Teaching and Learning in Technology-Infused TILE Classrooms at The University of Iowa, ELI Annual Meeting, February 2012.
- Learning Space Tool Kit, This Toolkit, from NCSU Libraries, will be freely available as a resource on the web and will be developed using a collaborative process that shares thinking early and often from the broader community.
- Using Technology to Engage Students, ELI Annual Conference, February 2011.
- Building Best Practices for Data-Driven Assessment of Technology-Enabled Learning Spaces, ELI Annual Meeting, January 2010.
- Stanford University's Wallenberg Hall: Looking Back, Looking Forward, ELI Annual Meeting, January 2010.
- Brick-and-Mortar Libraries in the 21st-Century: An Oxymoron?, EDUCAUSE Annual Conference, November 2009.
- Academic Library Building Design: Resources for Planning, ACRL and LLAMA. This Guide will provide information for thinking about the design of new and renovated library space, and point toward additional resources that can support, inform and enhance the academic library design process.
Library Items on this Topic
EDUCAUSE Library Items for Learning Space
- Replacing College-owned Computers: The Micro Fund
May 22, 2009
Information on Macalester College's computer replacement process. Information on Macalester College's computer replacement process. …
- How to Prepare and Implement a Disaster Recovery Plan
August 22, 2006
This is the University of Missouri's Records Management Department's Disaster Recovery Plan. This is the University of Missouri's …
- AN-MSI Menu of Services (Version 1.0)
January 1, 2000
Review of the Menu of Services developed for the AN-MSI project during the December 5, 2000, Committee Chairs Meeting in Washington, DC. This document is the first draft of services AN-MSI will p…
- It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's a ... Portal?
January 1, 2000
This article explains a campus portal strategy and why one is needed. This article explains a campus portal strategy and why one is needed. …
- University Institutional Data Management
December 1, 2010
Indiana University Institutional Data Management program is the development and execution of principles, architectures, policies, practices and procedures that ensure broad appropriate availabili…
- Experiences Implementing a Decision Support System (DSS) Within a Management Plan
January 1, 1992
In 1988, Stanford University School of Medicine, facing a period of rapid growth and increased complexity in the business of academic medicine, begun implementing a strategic plan for management of…