Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Filter by type
- Plans and Guidelines [x]
Filter by Publications
Filter by Library Taxonomy
- Security Risk Assessment and Analysis [x]
- Cybersecurity (7)
- Security Management (7)
- Data Security (4)
- Information Technology Management and Leadership (4)
- Planning (3)
- Business Continuity (2)
- Cybersecurity Policy (2)
- Federal Policy and Law (2)
- Incident Handling and Response (2)
- Network Security and Applications (2)
- Policy and Law (2)
- Risk Management (2)
- Security Planning (2)
- 30363 (1)
- Campus Policy and Law (1)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) (1)
- Identity and Access Management (1)
- Privacy (1)
- Strategic Planning (1)
Articles and Papers
- 7 Things You Should Know About Collaborative Learning Spaces, ELI 7 Things You Should Know, January 2013,
- Role-Differentiated Responses to Active Learning Classrooms: The University of Minnesota, ELI Seeking Evidence of Impact (SEI) Case Study, November 2012.
- Pedagogy and Space: Empirical Research on New Learning Environments, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, December 2011.
- From Learning Commons to Learning Outcomes: Assessing Collaborative Services and Spaces, ECAR Bulletin, September 2011.
- 7 Things You Should Know About the Modern Learning Commons, ELI 7 Things You Should Know, April 2011.
- Classroom.NEXT: Engaging Faculty and Students in Learning Space Design, ELI Brief, July 2011.
- Making the Case for Space: Three Years of Empirical Research on Learning Environments, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2010.
- Learning Space Design with an Inclusive Planning Process Promotes User Engagement, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Learning Environments: Where Space, Technology, and Culture Converge, ELI White Paper, October 2009.
- A Case Study in Master Planning the Learning Landscape Hub Concepts for the University of Buffalo, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Best Practices in Learning Space Design: Engaging Users, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Learning Spaces: A Tutorial, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
Created with flickr slideshow.
Planning Sites, Presentations and Seminars
- Assessing Teaching and Learning in Technology-Infused TILE Classrooms at The University of Iowa, ELI Annual Meeting, February 2012.
- Learning Space Tool Kit, This Toolkit, from NCSU Libraries, will be freely available as a resource on the web and will be developed using a collaborative process that shares thinking early and often from the broader community.
- Using Technology to Engage Students, ELI Annual Conference, February 2011.
- Building Best Practices for Data-Driven Assessment of Technology-Enabled Learning Spaces, ELI Annual Meeting, January 2010.
- Stanford University's Wallenberg Hall: Looking Back, Looking Forward, ELI Annual Meeting, January 2010.
- Brick-and-Mortar Libraries in the 21st-Century: An Oxymoron?, EDUCAUSE Annual Conference, November 2009.
- Academic Library Building Design: Resources for Planning, ACRL and LLAMA. This Guide will provide information for thinking about the design of new and renovated library space, and point toward additional resources that can support, inform and enhance the academic library design process.
Library Items on this Topic
EDUCAUSE Library Items for Learning Space
- Compliance Matrix Poster for IT & Compliance Professionals
March 17, 2010
This matrix poster developed by Symantec outlines IT Controls for security and privacy concerns related to regulatory compliance in the workplace. Topics addressed in this poster include: Regu…
- IT Security Information - IT Risk Management
January 11, 2008
The CU-Boulder IT Security Office has developed a risk management framework and risk assessment service to meet campus needs in identifying and mitigating IT related risk. The risk management fra…
- Security Task Force 2008–2009 Strategic Plan: Safeguarding Our IT Assets, Protecting Our Community’s Privacy
September 3, 2008
The EDUCAUSE/Internet2 Computer and Network Security Task Force (STF) provides a focal point for the academic community to join together to strengthen the ability of the higher education sector t…
- Information Risk Management Policy Template
March 17, 2008
The purpose of this policy template is to ensure that risks to University information are identified, analyzed, and managed so that they are maintained at acceptable levels. Risks to the confiden…
- Security Task Force Strategic Plan 2006-2007 : Making Progress on Data Protection, Risk Assessment, Incident Response and Business Continuity
June 20, 2007
This 2006-2007 strategic plan is intended to identify a few key priorities for the next year that will guide and direct the activities of the EDUCAUSE/Internet2 Security Task Force. …
- Confidential Data Handling Blueprint
June 11, 2007
The Confidential Data Handling Toolkit provides a consolidation of resources that are anchored to the overarching themes related to information protection secure data handling. …
- Georgia State University System Security Plan
January 1, 2006
This plan is a sanitized version of the Georgia State University System Security Plan. Specific information on technical controls deployed at GSU is omitted. Information about information security …