Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Filter by Publications
Filter by Presentations
Filter by Library Taxonomy
- Information Technology Management and Leadership (19)
- Policy and Law (14)
- Federal Policy and Law (11)
- Cybersecurity (9)
- Planning (8)
- Teaching and Learning (8)
- Security Management (7)
- Business Continuity (6)
- Intellectual Property (4)
- Pandemic (4)
- Campus Policies (3)
- Campus Policy and Law (3)
- Copyright (3)
- Data Security (3)
- Disaster Recovery Planning (3)
- Federal Privacy Law (3)
- Information Systems and Services (3)
- Sustainability (3)
- E-Learning (2)
- Privacy (2)
Articles and Papers
- 7 Things You Should Know About Collaborative Learning Spaces, ELI 7 Things You Should Know, January 2013,
- Role-Differentiated Responses to Active Learning Classrooms: The University of Minnesota, ELI Seeking Evidence of Impact (SEI) Case Study, November 2012.
- Pedagogy and Space: Empirical Research on New Learning Environments, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, December 2011.
- From Learning Commons to Learning Outcomes: Assessing Collaborative Services and Spaces, ECAR Bulletin, September 2011.
- 7 Things You Should Know About the Modern Learning Commons, ELI 7 Things You Should Know, April 2011.
- Classroom.NEXT: Engaging Faculty and Students in Learning Space Design, ELI Brief, July 2011.
- Making the Case for Space: Three Years of Empirical Research on Learning Environments, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2010.
- Learning Space Design with an Inclusive Planning Process Promotes User Engagement, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Learning Environments: Where Space, Technology, and Culture Converge, ELI White Paper, October 2009.
- A Case Study in Master Planning the Learning Landscape Hub Concepts for the University of Buffalo, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Best Practices in Learning Space Design: Engaging Users, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Learning Spaces: A Tutorial, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
Created with flickr slideshow.
Planning Sites, Presentations and Seminars
- Assessing Teaching and Learning in Technology-Infused TILE Classrooms at The University of Iowa, ELI Annual Meeting, February 2012.
- Learning Space Tool Kit, This Toolkit, from NCSU Libraries, will be freely available as a resource on the web and will be developed using a collaborative process that shares thinking early and often from the broader community.
- Using Technology to Engage Students, ELI Annual Conference, February 2011.
- Building Best Practices for Data-Driven Assessment of Technology-Enabled Learning Spaces, ELI Annual Meeting, January 2010.
- Stanford University's Wallenberg Hall: Looking Back, Looking Forward, ELI Annual Meeting, January 2010.
- Brick-and-Mortar Libraries in the 21st-Century: An Oxymoron?, EDUCAUSE Annual Conference, November 2009.
- Academic Library Building Design: Resources for Planning, ACRL and LLAMA. This Guide will provide information for thinking about the design of new and renovated library space, and point toward additional resources that can support, inform and enhance the academic library design process.
Library Items on this Topic
EDUCAUSE Library Items for Learning Space
- Writing a Data Management Plan
January 25, 2013
The University of Colorado at Boulder Libraries has created a useful page to assist in writing data management plans, which are now requried by funding agencies and are part of the grant applicat…
November 12, 2010
Apps.gov is a federal government cloud computing site. Federal, state, local, and tribal governments will have access to cloud-based Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) offerings through the gover…
- Project Oasis
August 23, 2010
The Project Oasis program was created to provide students with places to interact, study, and gather between classes and during extended breaks. Since 2003, the program has transformed more than …
- University of Michigan Community Learning Centers & Sites
August 23, 2010
This university of Michigan web site provides a list of "community commons" in each residence hall. These comfortable spaces are reserved primarily for student study and are conducive t…
- Academic Integrity
June 23, 2010
"Academic Integrity" is a Cornell University web site that discusses the importance of academic integrity in regards to plagiarism and cheating. It includes videos and resources on copy…
- The National Repository of Online Courses
April 27, 2010
The National Repository of Online Courses (NROC) is a growing library of high-quality online course content for students and faculty in higher education, high school and Advanced Placement. …
- UC San Diego Energy Dashboard
March 31, 2010
Energy Dashboard is a project of the MESL Lab at UCSD . The goals of this project was to measure and record fine-grained energy usage data across the entire campus, from the both a top-dow…
- Clicker Resources at the University of British Columbia
February 4, 2010
This University of British Columbia web site provides some resources to help instructors use clickers effectively in a classroom. Resources includes; an instructors guide, videos, questions coll…
- DNSSEC Industry Coalition
September 15, 2009
THE DNSSEC INDUSTRY COALITION is a global group of registries and industry experts whose mission is to work collaboratively to facilitate adoption of Domain Name Security Extensions (DNSSEC) and …
- EDUCAUSE Annual Conference 2008 Flickr Photos
May 12, 2009
These are photos from the EDUCAUSE 2008 Annual conference. These are photos from the EDUCAUSE 2008 Annual conference. …