Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Filter by type
- Podcasts (117)
- Blogs (388)
- Agreements or Contracts (2)
- Articles, Briefs, Papers, and Reports (951)
- Bibliography (1)
- Blogs and Wikis (37)
- Books and Monographs (4)
- Certification, Education, Training and Tutorials (11)
- Effective Practices (5)
- Government Documents, Laws, Testimonies or Reports (82)
- Interactive Graphic and Infographics (1)
- Letters (19)
- Plans and Guidelines (9)
- Policies and Procedures (58)
- Presentations and Seminars (537)
- Programs and Projects (9)
- Surveys (3)
- Tools (9)
- Videos (6)
- Web Sites (11)
Filter by Publications
Filter by Presentations
Filter by Library Taxonomy
- Federal Policy and Law [x]
- Policy and Law (2301)
- Intellectual Property (827)
- Copyright (570)
- Cybersecurity (519)
- Information Technology Management and Leadership (466)
- Security Management (399)
- Federal Privacy Law (385)
- Networking and Emerging Technologies (367)
- Copyright Infringement (305)
- P2P File Sharing (303)
- Cybersecurity Policy (291)
- Teaching and Learning (290)
- Campus Policy and Law (234)
- Access to Advanced Networks (229)
- Accessibility (216)
- Privacy (211)
- Telecommunications Policy (201)
- 30363 (192)
- Libraries and Technology (171)
Articles and Papers
- 7 Things You Should Know About Collaborative Learning Spaces, ELI 7 Things You Should Know, January 2013,
- Role-Differentiated Responses to Active Learning Classrooms: The University of Minnesota, ELI Seeking Evidence of Impact (SEI) Case Study, November 2012.
- Pedagogy and Space: Empirical Research on New Learning Environments, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, December 2011.
- From Learning Commons to Learning Outcomes: Assessing Collaborative Services and Spaces, ECAR Bulletin, September 2011.
- 7 Things You Should Know About the Modern Learning Commons, ELI 7 Things You Should Know, April 2011.
- Classroom.NEXT: Engaging Faculty and Students in Learning Space Design, ELI Brief, July 2011.
- Making the Case for Space: Three Years of Empirical Research on Learning Environments, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2010.
- Learning Space Design with an Inclusive Planning Process Promotes User Engagement, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Learning Environments: Where Space, Technology, and Culture Converge, ELI White Paper, October 2009.
- A Case Study in Master Planning the Learning Landscape Hub Concepts for the University of Buffalo, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Best Practices in Learning Space Design: Engaging Users, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Learning Spaces: A Tutorial, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
Created with flickr slideshow.
Planning Sites, Presentations and Seminars
- Assessing Teaching and Learning in Technology-Infused TILE Classrooms at The University of Iowa, ELI Annual Meeting, February 2012.
- Learning Space Tool Kit, This Toolkit, from NCSU Libraries, will be freely available as a resource on the web and will be developed using a collaborative process that shares thinking early and often from the broader community.
- Using Technology to Engage Students, ELI Annual Conference, February 2011.
- Building Best Practices for Data-Driven Assessment of Technology-Enabled Learning Spaces, ELI Annual Meeting, January 2010.
- Stanford University's Wallenberg Hall: Looking Back, Looking Forward, ELI Annual Meeting, January 2010.
- Brick-and-Mortar Libraries in the 21st-Century: An Oxymoron?, EDUCAUSE Annual Conference, November 2009.
- Academic Library Building Design: Resources for Planning, ACRL and LLAMA. This Guide will provide information for thinking about the design of new and renovated library space, and point toward additional resources that can support, inform and enhance the academic library design process.
Library Items on this Topic
EDUCAUSE Library Items for Learning Space
- Libraries in the Time of MOOCs
November 4, 2013
MOOCs give librarians new opportunities to help shape the conversation about changes in higher education and to guide administrators, faculty, and students through these changes. To assume thi…
- ECAR Study of Undergraduate Students and Information Technology, 2013
September 16, 2013
Key Findings See the 2013 report for a full list of key messages, findings, and supporting data. Students recognize the value of technology but still need guidance when it comes to b…
- The Legal Side of MOOCs
September 26, 2013
A session at the EDUCAUSE LIVE! - The Legal Side of MOOCs
Higher education institutions are increasingly looking to deliver and analyze data to drive results. Colleges and universities are working to increase student retention and assist students' …
- Technology Accessibility Findings
Technology Accessibility Findings True Technology Acces…
- Accessibility Policies and Practices
Accessibility Policies and Practices True As EDUCAUSE mem…
- Web Accessibility
Web Accessibility True Accessible Web Design EDUCA…
- Electronic Identity: The Foundation for the Connected Age
October 7, 2013
Ann West (firstname.lastname@example.org) is Assistant Director for InCommon Assurance and Community, Internet2. Mary Dunker (email@example.com) is Director of Secure Enterprise Technology Initiatives …
- Intellectual Property
Intellectual Property True Higher education institutions,…
- A New Polemic: Libraries, MOOCs, and the Pedagogical Landscape
August 21, 2013
The author, Nora Almeida , examines MOOCs through the lense of libraries, including intellectual property, digital preservation, and information delivery and curricular support models. The aut…
- Making IT Accessibility Accessible
October 16, 2013
A session at the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference 2013
Join the IT Accessibility Constituent Group to learn how we can help you in implementing accessibility on your campus. Come experience accessibility through demonstrations and learn from other ca…