Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Filter by type
- Podcasts (1143)
- Blogs (919)
- Agreements or Contracts (14)
- Articles, Briefs, Papers, and Reports (6190)
- Bibliography (10)
- Blogs and Wikis (61)
- Books and Monographs (95)
- Certification, Education, Training and Tutorials (44)
- Effective Practices (62)
- Government Documents, Laws, Testimonies or Reports (111)
- Infographics (11)
- Letters (22)
- Plans and Guidelines (98)
- Policies and Procedures (418)
- Presentations and Seminars (8292)
- Programs and Projects (49)
- RFPs (13)
- Surveys (73)
- Tools (42)
- Vendors (5)
- Videos (51)
- Web Sites (48)
Filter by Publications
Filter by Presentations
Filter by Library Taxonomy
- Information Technology Management and Leadership (7355)
- Teaching and Learning (5317)
- Policy and Law (2927)
- Networking and Emerging Technologies (2471)
- Cybersecurity (2268)
- Federal Policy and Law (2242)
- Information Systems and Services (1956)
- Libraries and Technology (1673)
- Instructional Technologies (1596)
- Institutional Management (1562)
- Security Management (1499)
- E-Learning (1368)
- Planning (1121)
- Campus Policy and Law (839)
- E-Content (823)
- Support Services (815)
- Staffing (814)
- Intellectual Property (812)
- Campus Policies (769)
- Network Applications (755)
Articles and Papers
- 7 Things You Should Know About Collaborative Learning Spaces, ELI 7 Things You Should Know, January 2013,
- Role-Differentiated Responses to Active Learning Classrooms: The University of Minnesota, ELI Seeking Evidence of Impact (SEI) Case Study, November 2012.
- Pedagogy and Space: Empirical Research on New Learning Environments, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, December 2011.
- From Learning Commons to Learning Outcomes: Assessing Collaborative Services and Spaces, ECAR Bulletin, September 2011.
- 7 Things You Should Know About the Modern Learning Commons, ELI 7 Things You Should Know, April 2011.
- Classroom.NEXT: Engaging Faculty and Students in Learning Space Design, ELI Brief, July 2011.
- Making the Case for Space: Three Years of Empirical Research on Learning Environments, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2010.
- Learning Space Design with an Inclusive Planning Process Promotes User Engagement, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Learning Environments: Where Space, Technology, and Culture Converge, ELI White Paper, October 2009.
- A Case Study in Master Planning the Learning Landscape Hub Concepts for the University of Buffalo, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Best Practices in Learning Space Design: Engaging Users, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Learning Spaces: A Tutorial, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
Created with flickr slideshow.
Planning Sites, Presentations and Seminars
- Assessing Teaching and Learning in Technology-Infused TILE Classrooms at The University of Iowa, ELI Annual Meeting, February 2012.
- Learning Space Tool Kit, This Toolkit, from NCSU Libraries, will be freely available as a resource on the web and will be developed using a collaborative process that shares thinking early and often from the broader community.
- Using Technology to Engage Students, ELI Annual Conference, February 2011.
- Building Best Practices for Data-Driven Assessment of Technology-Enabled Learning Spaces, ELI Annual Meeting, January 2010.
- Stanford University's Wallenberg Hall: Looking Back, Looking Forward, ELI Annual Meeting, January 2010.
- Brick-and-Mortar Libraries in the 21st-Century: An Oxymoron?, EDUCAUSE Annual Conference, November 2009.
- Academic Library Building Design: Resources for Planning, ACRL and LLAMA. This Guide will provide information for thinking about the design of new and renovated library space, and point toward additional resources that can support, inform and enhance the academic library design process.
Library Items on this Topic
EDUCAUSE Library Items for Learning Space
- "Open Source Reality": Douglas Rushkoff Examines the Effects of Open Source
July 1, 2008
Yesterday, popular culture commentator and "cyberpunk" Douglas Rushkoff gave a talk on "Open Source Reality" at the Library of Congress in Washington, DC. This lecture was a f…
- Yahoo/Google Proposal: Questions Arise at House Subcommittee Hearing on Wednesday
June 26, 2008
With the proposed Yahoo/Google advertising partnership in the news, some on Capitol Hill have expressed concerns about the Internet being vulnerable to a lack of competition. House Regulations S…
- Privacy on the Internet: Charter Communications Says It Will Delay Profiling Subscribers for Targeted Ads
June 25, 2008
In a letter last month, Congressmen Ed Markey and Joe Barton of the House Energy and Commerce Committee asked that Charter refrain from using technology that would allow the cable company to prof…
- U.S. Conference of Mayors Adopts Resolution Calling for National Broadband Policy
June 24, 2008
The U.S. Conference of Mayors, which is holding its 76th annual meeting in Miami, voted yesterday in favor of a resolution calling for a national broadband policy. The resolution is as follows: …
- Oblinger Discusses Need for National Broadband Policy
June 23, 2008
Today EDUCAUSE President Diana Oblinger spoke about the pressing need for a national broadband policy at an event hosted by the New America Foundation (NAF). Held in the Senate Hart Building in …
- Performance Testing PeopleSoft Campus Solutions v9.0: A Case Study - Notes
June 17, 2008
Performance Testing PeopleSoft Campus Solutions v9.0: A Case Study, EDUCAUSE Enterprise Information and Technology Conference, Chicago, May 2009 Presenters: Jody Reeme, Associate Director, Stu…
- Podcast: Supporting Faculty Adoption of Emerging Technologies: Wanderlust or Creating a Campus Roadmap?
June 17, 2008
This hour and thirteen minute podcast features a panel discussion from the EDUCAUSE 2008 Southeast Regional Conference. The participants of this general session, " Supporting Faculty Adopti…
- Community Source Software: The Beginning of the End, or the End of the Beginning? Notes from a panel.
June 16, 2008
Community Source Software: The Beginning of the End, or the End of the Beginning? Notes from a panel at the EDUCAUSE Enterprise Information and Technology Conference, Chicago, IL, May 2008 Pan…
- Today's Clash of Cultures on College Campuses and the Role IT Needs to Play - Notes from a talk by Morris Beverage
June 13, 2008
Today's Clash of Cultures on College Campuses and the Role IT Needs to Play Morris Beverage President, Lakeland Community College General Session, EDUCAUSE Enterprise Information and T…
- Centralized Media Management for User Created Content
June 12, 2008
Centralized Media Management for User Created Content Colin McFadden College of Liberal Arts University of Minnesota presented by the EDUCAUSE Enterprise Information and Technology Confe…