Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Filter by type
- Podcasts (1143)
- Blogs (919)
- Agreements or Contracts (14)
- Articles, Briefs, Papers, and Reports (6190)
- Bibliography (10)
- Blogs and Wikis (61)
- Books and Monographs (95)
- Certification, Education, Training and Tutorials (44)
- Effective Practices (62)
- Government Documents, Laws, Testimonies or Reports (111)
- Infographics (11)
- Letters (22)
- Plans and Guidelines (98)
- Policies and Procedures (418)
- Presentations and Seminars (8292)
- Programs and Projects (49)
- RFPs (13)
- Surveys (73)
- Tools (42)
- Vendors (5)
- Videos (51)
- Web Sites (48)
Filter by Publications
Filter by Presentations
Filter by Library Taxonomy
- Information Technology Management and Leadership (7355)
- Teaching and Learning (5317)
- Policy and Law (2927)
- Networking and Emerging Technologies (2471)
- Cybersecurity (2268)
- Federal Policy and Law (2242)
- Information Systems and Services (1956)
- Libraries and Technology (1673)
- Instructional Technologies (1596)
- Institutional Management (1562)
- Security Management (1499)
- E-Learning (1368)
- Planning (1121)
- Campus Policy and Law (839)
- E-Content (823)
- Support Services (815)
- Staffing (814)
- Intellectual Property (812)
- Campus Policies (769)
- Network Applications (755)
Articles and Papers
- 7 Things You Should Know About Collaborative Learning Spaces, ELI 7 Things You Should Know, January 2013,
- Role-Differentiated Responses to Active Learning Classrooms: The University of Minnesota, ELI Seeking Evidence of Impact (SEI) Case Study, November 2012.
- Pedagogy and Space: Empirical Research on New Learning Environments, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, December 2011.
- From Learning Commons to Learning Outcomes: Assessing Collaborative Services and Spaces, ECAR Bulletin, September 2011.
- 7 Things You Should Know About the Modern Learning Commons, ELI 7 Things You Should Know, April 2011.
- Classroom.NEXT: Engaging Faculty and Students in Learning Space Design, ELI Brief, July 2011.
- Making the Case for Space: Three Years of Empirical Research on Learning Environments, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2010.
- Learning Space Design with an Inclusive Planning Process Promotes User Engagement, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Learning Environments: Where Space, Technology, and Culture Converge, ELI White Paper, October 2009.
- A Case Study in Master Planning the Learning Landscape Hub Concepts for the University of Buffalo, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Best Practices in Learning Space Design: Engaging Users, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Learning Spaces: A Tutorial, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
Created with flickr slideshow.
Planning Sites, Presentations and Seminars
- Assessing Teaching and Learning in Technology-Infused TILE Classrooms at The University of Iowa, ELI Annual Meeting, February 2012.
- Learning Space Tool Kit, This Toolkit, from NCSU Libraries, will be freely available as a resource on the web and will be developed using a collaborative process that shares thinking early and often from the broader community.
- Using Technology to Engage Students, ELI Annual Conference, February 2011.
- Building Best Practices for Data-Driven Assessment of Technology-Enabled Learning Spaces, ELI Annual Meeting, January 2010.
- Stanford University's Wallenberg Hall: Looking Back, Looking Forward, ELI Annual Meeting, January 2010.
- Brick-and-Mortar Libraries in the 21st-Century: An Oxymoron?, EDUCAUSE Annual Conference, November 2009.
- Academic Library Building Design: Resources for Planning, ACRL and LLAMA. This Guide will provide information for thinking about the design of new and renovated library space, and point toward additional resources that can support, inform and enhance the academic library design process.
Library Items on this Topic
EDUCAUSE Library Items for Learning Space
- Learning Space
Learning Space True Articles and Papers 7 Things …
- Learning Environments
Learning Environments True The introduction of informatio…
- Learning Management Systems (LMS)
Learning Management Systems (LMS) True Selecting and purc…
- Mobile Learning
Mobile Learning True Using portable computing devices (su…
- Blended Learning
Blended Learning True "Blended Learning", also …
- State Authorization
State Authorization True Background The Department…
- Teaching and Learning
Teaching and Learning True Teaching and Learning The…
- State Policy and Law
State Policy and Law True EDUCAUSE strives to help membe…
- Net Neutrality
Net Neutrality True "Net neutrality" is the ter…
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) True …