Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Filter by type
- Podcasts (117)
- Blogs (388)
- Agreements or Contracts (2)
- Articles, Briefs, Papers, and Reports (951)
- Bibliography (1)
- Blogs and Wikis (37)
- Books and Monographs (4)
- Certification, Education, Training and Tutorials (11)
- Effective Practices (5)
- Government Documents, Laws, Testimonies or Reports (82)
- Interactive Graphic and Infographics (1)
- Letters (19)
- Plans and Guidelines (9)
- Policies and Procedures (58)
- Presentations and Seminars (537)
- Programs and Projects (9)
- Surveys (3)
- Tools (9)
- Videos (6)
- Web Sites (11)
Filter by Publications
Filter by Presentations
Filter by Library Taxonomy
- Federal Policy and Law [x]
- Policy and Law (2301)
- Intellectual Property (827)
- Copyright (570)
- Cybersecurity (519)
- Information Technology Management and Leadership (466)
- Security Management (399)
- Federal Privacy Law (385)
- Networking and Emerging Technologies (367)
- Copyright Infringement (305)
- P2P File Sharing (303)
- Cybersecurity Policy (291)
- Teaching and Learning (290)
- Campus Policy and Law (234)
- Access to Advanced Networks (229)
- Accessibility (216)
- Privacy (211)
- Telecommunications Policy (201)
- 30363 (192)
- Libraries and Technology (171)
Articles and Papers
- 7 Things You Should Know About Collaborative Learning Spaces, ELI 7 Things You Should Know, January 2013,
- Role-Differentiated Responses to Active Learning Classrooms: The University of Minnesota, ELI Seeking Evidence of Impact (SEI) Case Study, November 2012.
- Pedagogy and Space: Empirical Research on New Learning Environments, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, December 2011.
- From Learning Commons to Learning Outcomes: Assessing Collaborative Services and Spaces, ECAR Bulletin, September 2011.
- 7 Things You Should Know About the Modern Learning Commons, ELI 7 Things You Should Know, April 2011.
- Classroom.NEXT: Engaging Faculty and Students in Learning Space Design, ELI Brief, July 2011.
- Making the Case for Space: Three Years of Empirical Research on Learning Environments, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2010.
- Learning Space Design with an Inclusive Planning Process Promotes User Engagement, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Learning Environments: Where Space, Technology, and Culture Converge, ELI White Paper, October 2009.
- A Case Study in Master Planning the Learning Landscape Hub Concepts for the University of Buffalo, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Best Practices in Learning Space Design: Engaging Users, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Learning Spaces: A Tutorial, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
Created with flickr slideshow.
Planning Sites, Presentations and Seminars
- Assessing Teaching and Learning in Technology-Infused TILE Classrooms at The University of Iowa, ELI Annual Meeting, February 2012.
- Learning Space Tool Kit, This Toolkit, from NCSU Libraries, will be freely available as a resource on the web and will be developed using a collaborative process that shares thinking early and often from the broader community.
- Using Technology to Engage Students, ELI Annual Conference, February 2011.
- Building Best Practices for Data-Driven Assessment of Technology-Enabled Learning Spaces, ELI Annual Meeting, January 2010.
- Stanford University's Wallenberg Hall: Looking Back, Looking Forward, ELI Annual Meeting, January 2010.
- Brick-and-Mortar Libraries in the 21st-Century: An Oxymoron?, EDUCAUSE Annual Conference, November 2009.
- Academic Library Building Design: Resources for Planning, ACRL and LLAMA. This Guide will provide information for thinking about the design of new and renovated library space, and point toward additional resources that can support, inform and enhance the academic library design process.
Library Items on this Topic
EDUCAUSE Library Items for Learning Space
- Federal Privacy Law
Federal Privacy Law True January is Data Privacy Month …
- Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA)
Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA) True Starting the…
Protect Intellectual Property Act (PIPA) True The Prev…
Patents True Patents There have been many efforts to…
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) True The Digital …
- Broadband Policy
Broadband Policy True The release of the National Broa…
- Federal Policy and Law
Federal Policy and Law True This EDUCAUSE resource libra…
- Fair Use
Fair Use True Georgia State Case Resources Want to …
- An Institutional Framework for Privacy in Higher Education (Note: This session will be streamed live for the online audience, and only the audio will be recorded.)
October 16, 2013
A session at the EDUCAUSE Annual Conference 2013
Privacy is a strategic underpinning of the academic mission in addition to an operational compliance function. This talk will share definitions, principles, and an overarching framework for privacy…
Privacy True Data Privacy Month Data Privacy Month (DP…