Conferences & Events
Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Filter by type
- Podcasts (1173)
- Blogs (1023)
- Agreements or Contracts (14)
- Articles, Briefs, Papers, and Reports (6438)
- Bibliography (10)
- Blogs and Wikis (62)
- Books and Monographs (95)
- Certification, Education, Training and Tutorials (44)
- Effective Practices (62)
- Government Documents, Laws, Testimonies or Reports (112)
- Interactive Graphic and Infographics (14)
- Letters (22)
- Plans and Guidelines (99)
- Policies and Procedures (420)
- Presentations and Seminars (8843)
- Programs and Projects (49)
- RFPs (13)
- Surveys (73)
- Tools (44)
- Vendors (5)
- Videos (68)
- Web Sites (48)
Filter by Publications
Filter by Presentations
Filter by Library Taxonomy
- Information Technology Management and Leadership (7950)
- Teaching and Learning (5862)
- Policy and Law (3019)
- Infrastructure and Emerging Technologies (2671)
- Cybersecurity (2352)
- Federal Policy and Law (2243)
- Information Systems and Services (2126)
- Libraries and Technology (1811)
- 18363 (810)
- 27796 (798)
Articles and Papers
- 7 Things You Should Know About Makerspaces, ELI 7 Things You Should Know, May 2013
- Creating Shared Learning Spaces: The North Quad Experience, EDUCAUSE Review Online, April 2013
- 7 Things You Should Know About Collaborative Learning Spaces, ELI 7 Things You Should Know, January 2013,
- Role-Differentiated Responses to Active Learning Classrooms: The University of Minnesota, ELI Seeking Evidence of Impact (SEI) Case Study, November 2012.
- Pedagogy and Space: Empirical Research on New Learning Environments, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, December 2011.
- From Learning Commons to Learning Outcomes: Assessing Collaborative Services and Spaces, ECAR Bulletin, September 2011.
- 7 Things You Should Know About the Modern Learning Commons, ELI 7 Things You Should Know, April 2011.
- Classroom.NEXT: Engaging Faculty and Students in Learning Space Design, ELI Brief, July 2011.
- Making the Case for Space: Three Years of Empirical Research on Learning Environments, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2010.
- Learning Space Design with an Inclusive Planning Process Promotes User Engagement, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Learning Environments: Where Space, Technology, and Culture Converge, ELI White Paper, October 2009.
- A Case Study in Master Planning the Learning Landscape Hub Concepts for the University of Buffalo, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Best Practices in Learning Space Design: Engaging Users, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Learning Spaces: A Tutorial, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
Planning Sites, Presentations and Seminars
- The Learning Space Rating System, EDUCAUSE Live! January 2014.
- Assessing Teaching and Learning in Technology-Infused TILE Classrooms at The University of Iowa, ELI Annual Meeting, February 2012.
- Learning Space Tool Kit, This Toolkit, from NCSU Libraries, will be freely available as a resource on the web and will be developed using a collaborative process that shares thinking early and often from the broader community.
- Using Technology to Engage Students, ELI Annual Conference, February 2011.
- Building Best Practices for Data-Driven Assessment of Technology-Enabled Learning Spaces, ELI Annual Meeting, January 2010.
- Stanford University's Wallenberg Hall: Looking Back, Looking Forward, ELI Annual Meeting, January 2010.
- Brick-and-Mortar Libraries in the 21st-Century: An Oxymoron?, EDUCAUSE Annual Conference, November 2009.
- Academic Library Building Design: Resources for Planning, ACRL and LLAMA. This Guide will provide information for thinking about the design of new and renovated library space, and point toward additional resources that can support, inform and enhance the academic library design process.
Library Items on this Topic
EDUCAUSE Library Items for Learning Space
- ED and Higher Education Associations Look to Address Distance Education Regulations
March 20, 2014
On February 19, a 15-person negotiated rulemaking panel appointed by the U.S. Department of Education (ED) met to begin discussing a variety of issues concerning federal student aid regulations, …
- Staying “Plugged In”
March 20, 2014
In the March/April 2014 EDUCAUSE Review , Susan Grajek and the members of the 2013–2014 EDUCAUSE IT Issues Panel outline this year’s top-ten IT issues for colleges and universi…
E-Learning True Online learning environments—on campus …
- Comparing Methodologies for IT Risk Assessment and Analysis
March 7, 2014
This Gartner report can help institutions identify the most appropriate IT risk management methodology . It summarizes common IT risk management methodologies, highlighting attributes …
- IT Governance, Risk, and Compliance in Higher Education
March 18, 2014
Research Objectives Characterize the current culture of IT risk and compliance in higher education. Analyze aspects of IT governance involving ownership, authority, decision-making,…
BYOD True Use of personally owned devices continues t…
- Technology Accessibility Findings
Technology Accessibility Findings True Technology Acces…
- Accessibility Policies and Practices
Accessibility Policies and Practices True As EDUCAUSE mem…
- Information Systems and Services
Information Systems and Services True Information systems…
- Web Accessibility
Web Accessibility True Accessible Web Design EDUCA…