Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Filter by type
Filter by Publications
Filter by Presentations
Filter by Library Taxonomy
- Information Technology Management and Leadership (199)
- Teaching and Learning (153)
- Policy and Law (92)
- Networking and Emerging Technologies (87)
- Federal Policy and Law (81)
- Cybersecurity (63)
- Libraries and Technology (61)
- Institutional Management (59)
- Instructional Technologies (49)
- Security Management (47)
- Information Systems and Services (43)
- E-Learning (40)
- Distributed Computing (39)
- High-Performance Computing (HPC) (36)
- Digital Content (35)
- Learning (35)
- Mobile Computing (33)
- Analytics (32)
- Intellectual Property (29)
- Planning (24)
Articles and Papers
- 7 Things You Should Know About Collaborative Learning Spaces, ELI 7 Things You Should Know, January 2013,
- Role-Differentiated Responses to Active Learning Classrooms: The University of Minnesota, ELI Seeking Evidence of Impact (SEI) Case Study, November 2012.
- Pedagogy and Space: Empirical Research on New Learning Environments, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, December 2011.
- From Learning Commons to Learning Outcomes: Assessing Collaborative Services and Spaces, ECAR Bulletin, September 2011.
- 7 Things You Should Know About the Modern Learning Commons, ELI 7 Things You Should Know, April 2011.
- Classroom.NEXT: Engaging Faculty and Students in Learning Space Design, ELI Brief, July 2011.
- Making the Case for Space: Three Years of Empirical Research on Learning Environments, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2010.
- Learning Space Design with an Inclusive Planning Process Promotes User Engagement, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Learning Environments: Where Space, Technology, and Culture Converge, ELI White Paper, October 2009.
- A Case Study in Master Planning the Learning Landscape Hub Concepts for the University of Buffalo, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Best Practices in Learning Space Design: Engaging Users, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Learning Spaces: A Tutorial, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
Created with flickr slideshow.
Planning Sites, Presentations and Seminars
- Assessing Teaching and Learning in Technology-Infused TILE Classrooms at The University of Iowa, ELI Annual Meeting, February 2012.
- Learning Space Tool Kit, This Toolkit, from NCSU Libraries, will be freely available as a resource on the web and will be developed using a collaborative process that shares thinking early and often from the broader community.
- Using Technology to Engage Students, ELI Annual Conference, February 2011.
- Building Best Practices for Data-Driven Assessment of Technology-Enabled Learning Spaces, ELI Annual Meeting, January 2010.
- Stanford University's Wallenberg Hall: Looking Back, Looking Forward, ELI Annual Meeting, January 2010.
- Brick-and-Mortar Libraries in the 21st-Century: An Oxymoron?, EDUCAUSE Annual Conference, November 2009.
- Academic Library Building Design: Resources for Planning, ACRL and LLAMA. This Guide will provide information for thinking about the design of new and renovated library space, and point toward additional resources that can support, inform and enhance the academic library design process.
Library Items on this Topic
EDUCAUSE Library Items for Learning Space
- Education Innovation Clusters: Accelerating Innovation through Interdisciplinary Partnerships
August 8, 2012
At a time when advances in technology and digital media hold the potential to dramatically reshape the way we approach instruction, assessment, and research, many barriers still continue to slow …
- From Standardized to Personalized: A Trajectory for Mobile Learning
August 6, 2012
Join the ELI’s Malcolm Brown, director, and Veronica Diaz, associate director, as they moderate this webinar with William Rankin. For almost five centuries, our educational structures and pract…
- SIP Services: Communication in the Cloud
August 2, 2012
In this ACTI Conversation webinar, speakers will discuss the Internet2 NET+ SIP cloud-based services, including the RFP process that was used to procure the services, what services are being offe…
- Analytics for Enterprise Efficiency and Effectiveness
July 26, 2012
Analytics: A 3 Day Sprint - July 26th, 2012 How is analytics used in the enterprise area? What kinds of data governance, policies and infrastructure need to be in place to ensure effective…
- Analytics for Teaching, Learning, and Student Success
July 25, 2012
Analytics: A 3 Day Sprint - July 25th, 2012 How does analytics affect faculty and students? Explore early warning systems, educational pathways, and use of student data to improve courses.…
- What Does Analytics Mean for Higher Education?
July 24, 2012
Analytics: A 3 Day Sprint - July 24th, 2012 Hear what analytics means for higher education and IT from experienced leaders. Preview the results of a nationwide survey of analytics in higher ed…
- The Top Ten Issues in Higher Education IT
July 19, 2012
EDUCAUSE works with members to identify the top-ten issues in higher education IT each year. The resulting EDUCAUSE Review article is a member favorite. This year’s list is significantly di…
- The Direction of Fair Use for Education: New Law and New Possibilities
July 12, 2012
Copyright and fair use has long been a critical element of innovative technologies. On campus, we steadily create new works and use existing ones—and nearly all of them are automatically pr…
- Iterative Design for Learning: Using Design Research and Prototyping to Innovate and Support Learning
July 9, 2012
Join Malcolm Brown, EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative director, and Veronica Diaz, ELI associate director, as they moderate this webinar with Dr. Alan Foley. Alan will discuss the evolution of desig…
- A Vision for Cloud- and Earth-based Services at UC Davis
January 26, 2011
January 26, 2011 LIVE114_263862 …