Conferences & Events
Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Filter by type
- Podcasts (115)
- Blogs (387)
- Agreements or Contracts (2)
- Articles, Briefs, Papers, and Reports (938)
- Bibliography (1)
- Blogs and Wikis (37)
- Books and Monographs (3)
- Certification, Education, Training and Tutorials (11)
- Effective Practices (5)
- Government Documents, Laws, Testimonies or Reports (82)
- Interactive Graphic and Infographics (1)
- Letters (19)
- Plans and Guidelines (8)
- Policies and Procedures (43)
- Presentations and Seminars (519)
- Programs and Projects (9)
- Surveys (3)
- Tools (6)
- Videos (6)
- Web Sites (11)
Filter by Publications
Filter by Presentations
Filter by Library Taxonomy
- Federal Policy and Law [x]
- Policy and Law (2243)
- Cybersecurity (498)
- Information Technology Management and Leadership (445)
- Infrastructure and Emerging Technologies (356)
- P2P File Sharing (302)
- Teaching and Learning (281)
- Access to Advanced Networks (228)
- Telecommunications Policy (200)
- 30363 (182)
- Libraries and Technology (166)
Articles and Papers
- 7 Things You Should Know About Makerspaces, ELI 7 Things You Should Know, May 2013
- Creating Shared Learning Spaces: The North Quad Experience, EDUCAUSE Review Online, April 2013
- 7 Things You Should Know About Collaborative Learning Spaces, ELI 7 Things You Should Know, January 2013,
- Role-Differentiated Responses to Active Learning Classrooms: The University of Minnesota, ELI Seeking Evidence of Impact (SEI) Case Study, November 2012.
- Pedagogy and Space: Empirical Research on New Learning Environments, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, December 2011.
- From Learning Commons to Learning Outcomes: Assessing Collaborative Services and Spaces, ECAR Bulletin, September 2011.
- 7 Things You Should Know About the Modern Learning Commons, ELI 7 Things You Should Know, April 2011.
- Classroom.NEXT: Engaging Faculty and Students in Learning Space Design, ELI Brief, July 2011.
- Making the Case for Space: Three Years of Empirical Research on Learning Environments, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2010.
- Learning Space Design with an Inclusive Planning Process Promotes User Engagement, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Learning Environments: Where Space, Technology, and Culture Converge, ELI White Paper, October 2009.
- A Case Study in Master Planning the Learning Landscape Hub Concepts for the University of Buffalo, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Best Practices in Learning Space Design: Engaging Users, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Learning Spaces: A Tutorial, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
Planning Sites, Presentations and Seminars
- The Learning Space Rating System, EDUCAUSE Live! January 2014.
- Assessing Teaching and Learning in Technology-Infused TILE Classrooms at The University of Iowa, ELI Annual Meeting, February 2012.
- Learning Space Tool Kit, This Toolkit, from NCSU Libraries, will be freely available as a resource on the web and will be developed using a collaborative process that shares thinking early and often from the broader community.
- Using Technology to Engage Students, ELI Annual Conference, February 2011.
- Building Best Practices for Data-Driven Assessment of Technology-Enabled Learning Spaces, ELI Annual Meeting, January 2010.
- Stanford University's Wallenberg Hall: Looking Back, Looking Forward, ELI Annual Meeting, January 2010.
- Brick-and-Mortar Libraries in the 21st-Century: An Oxymoron?, EDUCAUSE Annual Conference, November 2009.
- Academic Library Building Design: Resources for Planning, ACRL and LLAMA. This Guide will provide information for thinking about the design of new and renovated library space, and point toward additional resources that can support, inform and enhance the academic library design process.
Library Items on this Topic
EDUCAUSE Library Items for Learning Space
- ECPA Reform Update: House Hearing and Senate and House Bills Introduced
March 20, 2013
ECPA reform is an important topic for Congress this session. Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Patrick Leahy (D-VT) has championed this reform and says that it is an important agenda item for…
- Kindle Accessibility Concerns Continue
March 13, 2013
The National Federation of the Blind (NFB) continues to raise concerns about the accessibility of Amazon's Kindle devices as well as its Kindle apps for other devices (e.g., the iPad) for pe…
- NIST Announces Cybersecurity Framework Workshop
March 13, 2013
The National Institute for Standards in Technology (NIST) has announced a Cybersecurity Framework Workshop to be held on April 3rd at its headquarters in Gaithersburg, Maryland. According t…
- SHLB Summarizes February BTOP/BIP Hearing
March 12, 2013
The SHLB Coalition has provided a nice summary of the February 27 hearing of the House Communications and the Internet Subcommittee. At what SHLB describes as a "contentious" hearing, a…
- The Copyright Alert System Debated by the Congressional Internet Caucus
March 12, 2013
As a follow-up to our recently reported Policy Update blog entitled "Copyright Alert System Goes into Effect," the Congressional Internet Caucus held a briefing on Capitol Hill on …
- NFB Proposes Bill on Accessibility Standards for Digital Instructional Materials
March 12, 2013
The National Federation of the Blind (NFB) has released a fact sheet for proposed national legislation to enact a key recommendation of the Postsecondary Accessible Instructional Ma…
- Privacy and Security Initiatives and Recommendations from the U.S. Department of Education
February 26, 2013
Key Takeaways At EDUCAUSE 2012, U.S. Department of Education speakers discussed new privacy and security initiatives, as well as offering recommendations on navigating privacy ef…
- Sequester Impacts: Army, Marines Suspend Tuition Assistance
March 11, 2013
The American Association of State Colleges and Universities (AASCU) recently reported about another impact of the across-the-board automatic federal budget cuts known as the “sequester" …
- ECPA Reform Update
February 11, 2013
Recording of the January 29, 2013 call with Greg Nojeim, Senior Counsel at the Center for Democracy & Technology on the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (ECPA) reform and its implication…
- ACE Concerned by Wyden-Rubio "Student Right to Know Before You Go Act"
March 7, 2013
Roughly a year ago, U.S. Senator Ron Wyden (D-OR) introduced Senate Bill 2098, "The Student Right to Know Before You Go Act," which quickly gained Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) as a co-sponso…