Conferences & Events
Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Filter by Presentations
Filter by Library Taxonomy
Articles and Papers
- 7 Things You Should Know About Makerspaces, ELI 7 Things You Should Know, May 2013
- Creating Shared Learning Spaces: The North Quad Experience, EDUCAUSE Review Online, April 2013
- 7 Things You Should Know About Collaborative Learning Spaces, ELI 7 Things You Should Know, January 2013,
- Role-Differentiated Responses to Active Learning Classrooms: The University of Minnesota, ELI Seeking Evidence of Impact (SEI) Case Study, November 2012.
- Pedagogy and Space: Empirical Research on New Learning Environments, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, December 2011.
- From Learning Commons to Learning Outcomes: Assessing Collaborative Services and Spaces, ECAR Bulletin, September 2011.
- 7 Things You Should Know About the Modern Learning Commons, ELI 7 Things You Should Know, April 2011.
- Classroom.NEXT: Engaging Faculty and Students in Learning Space Design, ELI Brief, July 2011.
- Making the Case for Space: Three Years of Empirical Research on Learning Environments, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2010.
- Learning Space Design with an Inclusive Planning Process Promotes User Engagement, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Learning Environments: Where Space, Technology, and Culture Converge, ELI White Paper, October 2009.
- A Case Study in Master Planning the Learning Landscape Hub Concepts for the University of Buffalo, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Best Practices in Learning Space Design: Engaging Users, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
- Learning Spaces: A Tutorial, EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 2009.
Planning Sites, Presentations and Seminars
- The Learning Space Rating System, EDUCAUSE Live! January 2014.
- Assessing Teaching and Learning in Technology-Infused TILE Classrooms at The University of Iowa, ELI Annual Meeting, February 2012.
- Learning Space Tool Kit, This Toolkit, from NCSU Libraries, will be freely available as a resource on the web and will be developed using a collaborative process that shares thinking early and often from the broader community.
- Using Technology to Engage Students, ELI Annual Conference, February 2011.
- Building Best Practices for Data-Driven Assessment of Technology-Enabled Learning Spaces, ELI Annual Meeting, January 2010.
- Stanford University's Wallenberg Hall: Looking Back, Looking Forward, ELI Annual Meeting, January 2010.
- Brick-and-Mortar Libraries in the 21st-Century: An Oxymoron?, EDUCAUSE Annual Conference, November 2009.
- Academic Library Building Design: Resources for Planning, ACRL and LLAMA. This Guide will provide information for thinking about the design of new and renovated library space, and point toward additional resources that can support, inform and enhance the academic library design process.
Library Items on this Topic
EDUCAUSE Library Items for Learning Space
- Pace University Information Technology Plan 2011-2015
August 31, 2011
The Information Technology plan for Pace University for 2011-15 The Information Technology plan for Pace University for 2011-15 …
- Information and Technology Vision for 2015
December 3, 2010
A campus information and technology strategic plan for California State University, Chico. A campus information and technology strategic plan for…
- University Institutional Data Management
December 1, 2010
Indiana University Institutional Data Management program is the development and execution of principles, architectures, policies, practices and procedures that ensure broad appropriate availabili…
- Arizona State University Five-Year Information Technology Strategic Plan: 2012-2016
April 23, 2012
This Web document outlines the Information Technology Strategic Plan for Arizona State University for the years 2012-2016. This Web document outl…
- Information Technology Strategic Plan, FY 2007-2011
January 1, 2006
This document provides a three-year strategic plan for the College of DuPage's information technology services. This document provides a three-yea…
- Successful Planning from the Bottom-Up
January 1, 1993
Most universities generate strategic computer plans from the top down, both conceptually and administratively. Vice presidents identify major institutional goals and derive in successive detail imp…
- Technology Planning for the Nineties: Reponding to the Challenge to Do More Work With Fewer Resources
January 1, 1993
Kent, like most universities, is being challenged to work smarter, to do more work with fewer resources. Information technology is expected to play a more important and strategic role as Kent State…
- Empowering The User
January 1, 1993
This presentation describes how Cincinnati Technical College organized their efforts to meet the following challenges:1. The use of PC's and automated systems was expanding rapidly with little…
- Experiences Implementing a Decision Support System (DSS) Within a Management Plan
January 1, 1992
In 1988, Stanford University School of Medicine, facing a period of rapid growth and increased complexity in the business of academic medicine, begun implementing a strategic plan for management of…