Conferences & Events
Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Filter by type
- Podcasts (6)
- Blogs (6)
- Articles, Blogs, Briefs, Case Studies and Papers (246)
- Books and Monographs (4)
- Government Documents, Laws, Letters or Testimonies (2)
- Interactive Graphic and Infographics (1)
- Policies, Guidelines, Plans, Procedures and Tools (12)
- Presentations and Seminars (138)
- Surveys (4)
- Multimedia (2)
Filter by Publications
Filter by Presentations
Filter by Library Taxonomy
University libraries are increasingly becoming entwined with technology, from online catalogs to the merging of computing labs with the library. The EDUCAUSE resource center offers an array of information on topics such as digital libraries, electronic publishing, electronic resources, disability access, information discovery and retrieval, IT-library collaboration, and information commons.
Library Items on this Topic
Your search yielded no results
- Check if your spelling is correct, or try removing filters.
- Remove quotes around phrases to match each word individually: "blue drop" will match less than blue drop.
- You can require or exclude terms using + and -: big +blue drop will require a match on blue while big blue -drop will exclude results that contain drop.