Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Filter by Publications
- Community [x]
Filter by Library Taxonomy
- Digital Publishing [x]
- Libraries and Technology [x]
- E-Content (64)
- Scholarly Communications (34)
- Information Technology Management and Leadership (25)
- Openness (22)
- Open Access (20)
- Digital Collections (13)
- Digital Libraries (13)
- E-Books (13)
- Digital Library Services (12)
- Digital Preservation (8)
- E-Textbooks (8)
- Teaching and Learning (8)
- Institutional Repositories (7)
- Federal Policy and Law (5)
- Networking and Emerging Technologies (5)
- Policy and Law (5)
- Copyright (4)
- Intellectual Property (4)
University libraries are increasingly becoming entwined with technology, from online catalogs to the merging of computing labs with the library. The EDUCAUSE resource center offers an array of information on topics such as digital libraries, electronic publishing, electronic resources, disability access, information discovery and retrieval, IT-library collaboration, and information commons.
Library Items on this Topic
Your search yielded no results
- Check if your spelling is correct, or try removing filters.
- Remove quotes around phrases to match each word individually: "blue drop" will match less than blue drop.
- You can require or exclude terms using + and -: big +blue drop will require a match on blue while big blue -drop will exclude results that contain drop.