Conferences & Events
Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Information Security Awareness Video and Poster Contest Winners
Thursday, January 19, 2006
Between 2006 and 2013, the Higher Education Information Security Council (HEISC) hosted an information security awareness video and poster contest. The winning videos and posters—developed by college students, for college students—are available for colleges and universities to use in campus security awareness campaigns during National Cyber Security Awareness Month in October, student orientations, and throughout the year.
To view previous video winners, visit the HEISC YouTube channel or select on of the YouTube playlist links below.
- 2013 Video Winners YouTube playlist
- 2011 Video Winners YouTube playlist
- 2009 Video Winners YouTube playlist
- 2007 Video Winners YouTube playlist
- 2006 Video Winners YouTube playlist
- 2013 Poster Winners Facebook album
- 2013 Poster Honorable Mentions Facebook album
- 2011 Poster Winners & Honorable Mentions Facebook album
- 2009 Poster Winners & Honorable Mentions Facebook album
To download the videos or posters, visit the Cybersecurity Awareness Resource Library.
Note: Due to loss of sponsorship, the 2015 contest has been canceled. EDUCAUSE remains dedicated to building cybersecurity awareness in higher education through the Information Security Guide and National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM). We encourage you to continue your institution's cybersecurity awareness efforts by hosting campus-level contests and sharing these new resources with the higher education community.