Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Filter by type
- Surveys [x]
The Higher Education Information Security Council offers a variety of cybersecurity awareness resources for colleges and universities that can be adapted to fit the needs of your campus for campaigns during student orientations, National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM) each October, and throughout the year.
- Cybersecurity Awareness Resource Library
- Executive Security Awareness Resources
- Information Security Awareness Video & Poster Contest
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month (NCSAM) Resource Kit
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month (NCSAM) Sample Kit
- Security Awareness Quick Start Guide
- Security Awareness Detailed Instruction Manual
- Speakers Bureau
Updated May 2013
Find resources and see what other campuses are doing this October for NCSAM.
NCSAM article in the latest EDUCAUSE Review offers resources and suggestions for campuses to support security awareness efforts in October.
Library Items on this Topic
EDUCAUSE Library Items for Security Awareness
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Results
- AOL/NCSA Online Safety Study
January 1, 2004
America Online and the National Cyber Security Alliance conducted an online safety study on the security perceptions and risks in key areas such as virus protection, spyware, file sharing programs,…