Conferences & Events
Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Filter by type
Filter by Presentations
- Archives [x]
- Southwest Regional Conferences (Archives) (73)
- Western Regional Conferences (Archives) (64)
- CAUSE Conferences (Archives) (50)
- CUMREC Conferences (Archives) (31)
- SAC Conferences (Archives) (26)
- Net@EDU and State Networks (Archives) (8)
- AN-MSI Grant (Archives) (6)
- Policy Conferences (Archives) (6)
- EDUCAUSE Grant Programs (CAMP) (3)
- EDUCOM Conferences (Archives) (1)
Filter by Library Taxonomy
- Teaching and Learning [x]
- E-Learning (66)
- Instructional Technologies (42)
- Multimedia (34)
- Learning Management Systems (LMS) (24)
- Faculty Development (21)
- Faculty (20)
- IT Integration (17)
- Student Engagement and Interaction (14)
- Instructional Design (13)
- Support for Teaching and Learning (13)
- Online Teaching Strategies (12)
- E-Portfolios (11)
- Information Technology Management and Leadership (73)
- Infrastructure and Emerging Technologies (24)
- Libraries and Technology (22)
- Information Systems and Services (13)
Teaching and Learning
The strategic use of information technology has the ability to transform teaching and learning helping institutions realize EDUCAUSE’s mission of "transforming education through information technologies." All institutions have made educating learners a critical priority. Technology is a means, not an end, toward that goal.
EDUCAUSE focuses on understanding learners, aligning learning principles and practices together and integrating learning technology—all with the goal of improving student success. EDUCAUSE members also benefit from tools and techniques that enable them to deliver high quality academic programs and support services in a flexible manner. The strategic use of information technology can enhance student engagement, improve access, and make services more convenient. As IT is integrated into the academic enterprise, a number of other issues are raised such as financing, policies, faculty involvement, and assessment.
We encourage you to explore EDUCAUSE’s resources on teaching and learning. These include the work of our members as well as material contributed from EDUCAUSE's strategic initiative, the EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative. We hope you will find the material of use and encourage you to contribute to future EDUCAUSE activities in teaching and learning.
Library Items on this Topic
Your search yielded no results
- Check if your spelling is correct, or try removing filters.
- Remove quotes around phrases to match each word individually: "blue drop" will match less than blue drop.
- You can require or exclude terms using + and -: big +blue drop will require a match on blue while big blue -drop will exclude results that contain drop.