Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Hotel and Travel
March 24–26, 2014
Providence, Rhode Island
Rhode Island Convention Center
One Sabin Street
Providence, RI 02903
GUARANTEE YOUR RESERVATION: Please ONLY book your hotel reservation through the Online Reservations link below or by calling the hotel directly. EDUCAUSE does not utilize a third-party housing bureau for the NERCOMP Annual Conference. Your reservation may not be guaranteed if you book through a third-party housing bureau.
The Omni Providence (formerly The Westin Providence)
One West Exchange Street
Providence, RI 02903
Toll-free within the U.S.: 866-716-8119
Room rates excluding tax (currently 13%):
$182 single or double
March 3, 2014
Meeting code: "NERCOMP Conference" (mention this code when calling the hotel to make your reservations)
Online reservations: Click "Book Now" to get the conference rate. Please note that you can only book March 23-27 dates. If you want dates before or after, please contact the hotel directly.
Room availability: A block of rooms has been reserved for March 23-26, 2014. The conference rate has been extended to include March 20-22 and March 27-29 on a space-available basis.
Providence, RI: T.F. Green Airport (PVD); 10 miles south of the Omni hotel.
- Directions to the airport
- Ground transportation options: See the sidebar for information on car rentals, taxis and limos, buses, trains.
- Shuttle ($11.00 USD each way): Please check the airport limousine shuttle schedule for more information; they do not accept reservations. They depart T.F. Green every hour on the hour on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Taxi (15 minutes/$28.00 USD)
Area Ground Transportation
- Amtrak: Providence is located on Amtrak's Northeast Corridor between Washington D.C., New York City, and Boston. For rates, schedules, and passenger information, call 800-USA-RAIL or visit their website and click on 'Book It Now' for a special Visit Rhode Island rate.
- Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority (MBTA): Runs low cost commuter trains to Providence from Boston and other points in Massachusetts. Call 800-392-6100 or visit MBTA.com for schedules and fares.
- Peter Pan Bus: Kennedy Plaza Terminal, $16 R/T Boston-Providence.
- Customized map: Highlights public transportation in Rhode Island.
All prices are subject to change. Visit individual websites for current information.