Conferences & Events
Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Adobe Connect Home Base: We’ll conduct the exclusive online sessions and post a link to each webcast in this web conferencing environment. All sessions will be available in real time or on-demand as your schedule permits.
To access the online Conference:
1. Run two system checks (See the technical requirements page for full details.):
2. Log in to Adobe Connect using the credentials we send.
The Adobe Connect virtual room will be open a day early, on February 11, so you can test your credentials (email February 8).
To participate you will need:
- A high speed WIRED Internet connection (wireless and/or dial-up may cause poor performance)
- Computer with external speakers if participating as a team
- A telephone land line, or a conference phone if you are participating as a team, as an audio alternative or backup for the Adobe Connect sessions.
- Perform the two technology system checks listed below.
- Review the operating system, browser, and other software requirements listed below on the computer you intend to use.
OS, Browser and Software Requirements
- Browser beta versions are NOT supported.
- If you use Google Chrome and do not have full functionality in Adobe Connect, you may need this Add-In.
| || |
| || |
| || |
Please note that there may be limited functionality on a mobile device.
|iOS 4.3 or later, created for Apple iPhone, compatible with Apple iPad and iPod Touch (3G or 4G connection recommended) |
|Android 4.0 compatible with HTC Nexus One and Motorola Droid (3G or 4G connection recommended) |