Conferences & Events
Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
March 13–14, 2017 | Portland, OR
April 10–11, 2017 | Chicago, IL
Solve, Network and Grow at EDUCAUSE Connect
EDUCAUSE Connect creates highly interactive, action-driven professional development experience focused on finding workable solutions, connecting people's experiences, building professional networks, and growing individual and collective understanding of higher education IT issues. Connects are events for anyone who wants to move ideas, understanding, and the profession forward.
At Connect you'll...
- Join a cohort that examines solutions to key IT issues—with the end goal of determining solutions that are practical, influential, and replicable.
- Network across traditional roles in facilitated sessions and affinity activities are designed to maximize peer discussions and networking that enables collaboration before, during, and after the event.
- Comprehensive career development opportunities enhance session learning by updating skills that enable you to lead and advance your institution from where you are.
Submit a Proposal to Lead the Conversation
Share your practical experience and thought leadership with peers from across the country. Use your knowledge of key issues to create an interactive dialogue with your colleagues. Together we'll identify best practices, success stories, solutions, and future directions across the higher education IT landscape within four learning themes:
- Enterprise Service Delivery
- Leveraging Technology and Data
- Partnerships and Collaborations
- Staffing and Talent Development