Social Media Directory
Exchange ideas and engage in interactive dialogue with your peers by participating in EDUCAUSE social media.
- EDUCAUSE – Updates on the latest EDUCAUSE resources and news from the association.
- EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative (ELI) – Updates and developments in advancing learning through IT innovation.
- EDUCAUSE Professional Development - professional development and networking opportunities to help higher education IT professionals, at all levels, advance in their career.
- EDUCAUSE Center for Analysis and Research - Make better decisions and improve service delivery with ECAR research and analysis.
- EDUCAUSE Review – Why IT Matters to Higher Education – Updates on the latest news, resources, and multimedia from the online and print publication of EDUCAUSE Review.
- Higher Education Information Council (HEISC) – Information on improving information security and privacy across the higher education. Established by EDUCAUSE and Internet2.
- Next Generation Learning Challenges (NGLC) – News related to innovation in education and tapping the potential of technology to improve college readiness and completion.
Connect with 6,000+ community members on LinkedIn
Get updates from EDUCAUSE and connect with peers on Facebook.
Share information with professional colleagues on Google+.
View photos from EDUCAUSE conferences and events on flickr, and share your photos.
Watch EDUCAUSE YouTube videos on higher ed IT topics, including interviews with community experts.
The opinions and comments expressed in social media and backchannel feeds are those of individual subscribers and are not necessarily those of their institutions or companies. EDUCAUSE as an association neither expresses an opinion about nor endorses products or services, and is not responsible for the opinions expressed on any of the communication forums it supports.