Our next monthly meeting of the IT Accessibility Constituent Group is
Wednesday September 5:
Time: 1pm Eastern, noon Central, 11am Mountain, 10am Pacific
Dial: 1.877.944.2300 with code 99228#
In this meeting, I'd like to focus on the upcoming national conference
in Denver. Specifically:
1. Exhibit Hall Learning Theater
- We'll be using this space for the premier of the video "National
Leaders In Support of Accessible Technology and Universal Design",
plus short talks from invited guests. This should be a major event,
but we'll need to actively promote it. I'll send more details later.
2. CG Lounge
- This is an informal meeting space with round tables, chairs, and
couches; with no formal schedule of activities (and no A/V equipment).
Would we like to use this space for anything?
3. CG Poster Gallery
- The CG posters will be on display throughout the conference.
There's no requirement or expectation that we staff these posters.
I've attached the poster we used last year. Do we want to use the same
poster or modify it?
4. Other activities or other agenda items?
Technology Accessibility Specialist
DO-IT, Accessible Technology
UW Information Technology
University of Washington
Participation and subscription information for this EDUCAUSE Constituent Group discussion list can be found at http://www.educause.edu/groups/