ELI provides numerous benefits and services that meet the needs for all members of an institutional community—including faculty, senior IT leaders, and technology professionals.
The Value of ELI Membership
As a strategic initiative of EDUCAUSE, the EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative is dedicated to all aspects of technology in higher education. We are a collaborative community committed to advancing learning through IT innovation. Joining the ELI provides your institution with access to dynamic professional development opportunities, innovative online resources, and valuable interaction with a diverse group of members.
The ELI is currently offering a pro-rated, short-term membership now through June 2017. Beginning in July 2017, ELI and ECAR research will be included with EDUCAUSE membership. Learn more.
To gain access today, call our membership team at 303-449-4430 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whether it's the ELI Annual Meeting, an online focus session, a webinar, or an online course, the ELI offers a rich variety of professional development opportunities.
The ELI provides an expanding array of online resources including white papers, briefs and case studies, and much more. ELI resources will support your work and save you time.
The ELI is a group of organizations committed to a common goal—advancing learning through IT innovation. Regardless of their institutional role or discipline, ELI members speak the same language—the language of learning and learning technology.
Benefits of Membership
As an ELI member, your institution will have full access to all ELI programs and resources on learners, learning principles and practices, and learning technologies, including:
- Discounted registration for face-to-face and online ELI events which bring together the teaching and learning community for information sharing, networking, and in-depth exploration of key issues
- Free access to 12+ webinars with presentations from leading voices on topics like assessment of student learning, online and blended teaching and learning, learning analytics, and more
- Immediate access to Seeking Evidence of Impact case studies as well as other briefs and white papers to keep you informed on emerging trends
- Monthly issues of the popular ELI 7 Things You Should Know About...™ series on the latest technologies
- A 10% registration discount for all institutional attendees at the Learning Technology Leadership program
- A chance to engage, share, and gather solutions from colleagues in the ELI Community Forum
- An opportunity to share your ideas and expertise with the ELI Community through volunteer activities such as serving on a program committee, advisory group, or on the ELI advisory board
- Access to the new EDUCAUSE Benchmarking Service BETA, a new service that will help you to assess and benchmark organizational maturity indices for key teaching and learning initiatives in the areas of analytics, e-learning, culture of innovation, and student success.