Most of the resources on this page are developed by volunteers from the higher ed community and started as questions posed to the EDUCAUSE Security Discussion Group list.
Visit the Toolkits page if you can't find what you're looking for here.
- CISO Model for Higher Education: Information Security Leadership Report
- Copier and MFD Security: Eight Steps to Secure Your Copier or Multi-Function Device (MFD)
- Cyber Liability Insurance: Frequently Asked Questions
- Full Disk Encryption: Introduction to Full Disk Encryption (FDE)
- Managing Malware: Recommendations for Managing Malware
- Mobile Internet Device Security Guidelines: Considerations for Developing BYOD Security Policies, Standards, Guidelines or Procedures
- NIST 800-171
- Password Managers: Tools to Consider for Encrypting, Storing, and Managing Passwords
- Security Tips for Traveling Abroad: Institutional and Governmental Resources About Travel Safety
- Ransomware (external resources): FBI resources; Stop. Think. Connect. tip sheet; SANS OUCH! newsletter
- Two-Factor Authentication: Considerations for Two-Factor or Multi-Factor Authentication
Questions or comments? Contact us.
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0).