Category 3: Recommended use in order to comply with generally accepted best practices
- A unit wishes to contract with a hosting service for a Content Management System. The hosting company stores the mySQL database supporting the CMS on the same server as the web server itself. Security best practices encourage a two tier architecture for applications and their supporting databases.
- Credit Card Data
- Data Protection After Contract Termination
- Data Sharing
- Data Transmission (including Encryption)
- General Data Protection
- Indemnification as a Result of Security Breach
- Notification of Security Incidents
- Security Audits and Scans (Independent Verification)
- Security Incident Investigations
Questions or comments? Contact us.
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0).