Category 4: Recommended to address common situational requirements
- Your institution wishes to be notified in the event that a subpoena has been received by the contractor relating to institutional information, to the extent permissible in the terms of the subpoena and in advance of fulfillment if possible.
- Assistance With Litigation
- Credit Card Data
- Financial Information
- Protected Health Information (HIPAA)
- References to Third Party Compliance With University Policies, Standards, Guidelines, And Procedures
- Security Audits and Scans (Independent Verification)
Separate Document Addressing Data Protection
- State Breach Notification Laws
- Student Education Records (FERPA)
Questions or comments? Contact us.
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0).