EDUCAUSE Career Center
Whether you're an employer eagerly searching for the right person to fill a position or a job seeker in need of a new career, the EDUCAUSE Career Center can help you find what you need in the broad field of information technology in higher education. The EDUCAUSE Career Center is open to the entire community—members and nonmembers.
Features and Benefits
- Low-cost posting options—view member and nonmember rates
- Searchable resume database
- Auto notification of qualified candidates
- Job activity tracking reports
- Ability to “feature” particular jobs
- Increased exposure via Indeed.com and Simplyhired.com
Career Center Assistance
For assistance with the Career Center, please contact Customer Service by calling 1-888-491-8833, Ext. 2185, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. ET, or by sending an email.