EDUCAUSE Career Center
Employment listings on this site provide information on current openings in the broad field of information technology in higher education. The Career Center is open to the entire community—members and nonmembers.
Features and Benefits
FOR JOB SEEKERS:
- FREE and confidential résumé posting: Make your résumé available to institutions and organizations looking for higher education IT professionals—confidentially if you choose.
- Job search functionality: Quickly and easily find relevant job listings and target the employers and positions you're looking for based on a variety of criteria you select.
- Auto notification for desired jobs: Set the criteria for your ideal position, and our system will e-mail you when new jobs are posted that match—no time wasted visiting the site every day to see new positions.
- Easy job application: Apply online and set-up your account to tie directly to your EDUCAUSE web profile to easily manage your job search.
- Save jobs to apply later: Save up to 100 jobs to a folder in your account and come back to apply when you are ready.
- Built-in Google Maps job locating: View a detailed map of the job location, employer location (if different), and your location—if you're logged in—to gauge the estimated distance between each.
- Low-cost posting options: Find the right package for your needs—including the ability to post multiple jobs and even "feature" a tough-to-fill position.
- Searchable résumé database: Our résumé database will give you access to the best possible job seekers, so you can proactively find your next employee without leaving your desk!
- Auto notification of qualified candidates: Set the criteria for your ideal candidate, and our system will e-mail you when new résumés are a match—no time is wasted visiting the site every day to see new candidates.
- Job activity tracking reports: Your online account will include reports that show you the number of individuals who have viewed your job and applied online, and even how many times your job was sent out in a personalized auto-search or "e-mailed to a friend." You'll see at a glance how effective your listing is.
- Ability to "feature" particular jobs: You now have the ability to gain additional exposure through our Featured Job Package. This allows your job to be highlighted on the job seeker main page, as well as in bold with a star in search results.
- Increased exposure on external sites: Open positions posted in the new EDUCAUSE Career Center will not only reach the EDUCAUSE community, but they will also be sent to Indeed.com and Simplyhired.com for added distribution and exposure.
Packages and Pricing for Job Posting
Job seekers can search and use the EDUCAUSE Career Center website free of charge. The following rates apply to post a job.
|Name of Package||Member Rate||Non-Member Rate|
|One 30-Day Job Posting||$215||$325|
|One 45-Day Job Posting||$325||$485|
|Three 30-Day Job Postings (within one year)||$620||$730|
|Five 30-Day Job Postings (within one year)||$945||$1075|
|Ten 30-Day Job Postings (within one year)||$1831||$2050|
|Featured Job Package:
The Featured Jobs option allows employers to highlight their jobs on the job seeker main page, as well as in bold with a star in search results.
Job Posting Assistance
For assistance with the Career Center, please contact Boxwood Customer Service by calling 1-888-491-8833, Ext. 2185, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. ET, or by sending an e-mail.