EDUCAUSE Corporate Membership
Become an EDUCAUSE Corporate Member
Corporations serving the higher education technology market and other related associations and organizations are invited to become EDUCAUSE members. By joining EDUCAUSE, your organization will connect with over 100,000 technology professionals across higher education and related organizations. You’ll also be recognized for supporting the mission of the higher education community and will receive access to opportunities to share your thought leadership on technology trends and best practices, special pricing on our corporate engagement opportunities, and more.
To learn more about the benefits of membership or to become a member organization, contact our membership team.
Not sure if your organization is already a member? Simply search for your organization's name within the EDUCAUSE Member Directory to find out.
The Benefits of EDUCAUSE Membership
Membership with EDUCAUSE is at an organizational level. We have programs and services that:
- Provide you with direct access to higher education technology decision-makers.
- Offer insight into your customers' most important needs and issues.
- Showcase what your company is doing successfully with technology on campus.
- Maximize your brand's reach and visibility with thousands of technology professionals across higher education—and more.
Median IT Spending Per Member Institution*
Member benefits include access to:
- Partner packages within the new EDUCAUSE Corporate Engagement Program.
- Opportunities to share your thought leadership on technology trends and best practices and to collaborate on EDUCAUSE research.
- Opportunities to make strategic connections year-round.
- Participation in EDUCAUSE volunteering opportunities and the EDUCAUSE Mentoring Program.
- Opportunities to purchase EDUCAUSE Custom Analytics reports of key institutional findings.
- Free webinars and member-only QuickTalks.
- Special pricing on training that helps you better understand how to work effectively with higher education, as well as on sponsorships, advertising, exhibits, EDUCAUSE Demo Days, job postings within the EDUCAUSE Career Center, and more.
Everyone at your organization can benefit.
Whether it's your product development or sales team, marketing department, or organizational leadership, everyone who is interested in making an impact on higher education can turn to EDUCAUSE for the knowledge and resources to do so.
What's the Cost of Membership?
EDUCAUSE membership runs on an annual cycle from July 1 through June 30. The annual fee is due on June 30, and organizations are welcome to join at any point of the year at a prorated dues amount. There are three types of membership that corporations can choose from:
Corporate Membership | $3,439.00
Available to all organizations serving higher education that are not emerging or individual as per below.
Emerging Tech Membership | $856
Available to early-stage emerging technology companies that have been in business five years or less and employ fewer than 25 staff members, with revenue under $1M. This membership can be held for a maximum of three years.
Consultant Membership | $578
Available to independent consultants or consulting firms with no more than two total employees.
EDUCAUSE is a qualified 501(c)(3) organization under the Internal Revenue Code. Corporate members may be able to deduct 100% of their membership dues as a regular business expense. Members with questions should consult with their tax advisor.
Have Questions or Ready to Join?
Our membership team is happy to discuss how your organization can benefit by becoming a member. Contact us if you're ready to join or if you would like to learn more about how we can help you meet your business goals and objectives.