Corporations serving the higher education information technology market, and other related associations and organizations are invited to become corporate members. By joining EDUCAUSE, your organization will connect with over 85,000 higher education professionals from colleges and universities in 45 countries, serving over 16 million students. And you’ll be recognized for supporting the mission of the higher education community.
Who We Are
Learn more about our member demographics.
EDUCAUSE membership brings value to your corporation through interaction with higher education decision makers, access to programs and conferences that provide insight into your customers' most important issues, and the opportunity to take advantage of an expanding array of marketing options designed to maximize customer reach and visibility.
Stay informed on topics, trends, and issues in higher education
- Access our research portfolio, articles, white papers, webinars, and more in our library
- Distribute 20 free subscriptions to EDUCAUSE Review with leaders across your organization
- Obtain a free basic listing in the EDUCAUSE Higher Ed IT Buyers Guide and get special pricing for an upgraded premier listing—create your listing here
- Access and post your press releases on our EDUCAUSE Press Release Service
Network with our specialized communities
- Attend and participate in our topic based face-to-face and virtual events
- Participate in volunteer opportunities including advisory and program committees
- Post jobs and recruit talent on our Career Center, dedicated to higher education
Share your thought leadership
- Share case studies and success stories via conference presentations, webinars, blogs and print opportunities
- Participate in topic-based working groups, constituent groups, and communities of practice
Build your brand
Obtain discounts for EDUCAUSE services and events including:
- Registration for our face-to-face events throughout the year
- Exhibit booths and displays at face-to-face events (members obtain priority selection)
- Advertising, content marketing, and sponsorship opportunities helping you achieve your business goals
Achieve Partner Status
The EDUCAUSE Corporate Partner Program enables you to maximize brand awareness and show your significant support of the higher education community. Over the course of each year, the extent to which you participate in EDUCAUSE opportunities determines your annual placement in one of the program's four levels.
Learn more about the EDUCAUSE Partner Program.
The corporate membership period runs from July 1 to June 30. Companies are welcome to join throughout the year at a pro-rated rate. 2017/2018 dues are noted below.
Available to all organizations serving higher education that are not emerging or individual as per below. $3,000.00
Emerging Edtech Membership (new)
Available to early stage emerging edtech companies with revenue under $1M. This membership can be held for three years maximum. $750.00
Consultant Membership (new)
Available to independent consultants and organizations with under three total employees. $500.00
EDUCAUSE is a qualified 501(c)(3) organization under the Internal Revenue Code. Corporate members may be able to deduct 100% of their membership dues as a regular business expense. Members with questions should consult with their tax advisor.
To get the most out of your corporate membership, companies that join will need to designate one primary representative and up to 20 additional participating representatives. Participating representatives receive a complimentary subscription to EDUCAUSE Review.
The role of the primary representative includes:
- Keeping your organization informed of EDUCAUSE programs that might benefit them by forwarding applicable association communications
- Updating your representative roster for your organization online. If you do not have an EDUCAUSE login, you will need to create one for access to this feature.
- Providing payment of annual membership dues for the annual cycle
For more information or assistance in applying for membership, contact our Membership team.