Interested in Working at EDUCAUSE?
We are a professional association for higher education technology and the largest community of IT leaders and professionals committed to advancing higher education.
At EDUCAUSE, we support those who lead, manage, deploy, and use information technology to advance strategic IT decision making at every level within higher education. We provide leadership, services, and resources so our members can effectively navigate change and solve today's challenges.
Our motto is "Uncommon thinking for the common good" because we bring the best research, professional development, and learning opportunities to our members. Our members look to EDUCAUSE as a valuable resource for information and networking, providing products and services designed by our community for our community. To our members, being part of EDUCAUSE means being part of a community that accomplishes more together than they ever could on their own.
To our staff, being part of EDUCAUSE means working with passionate colleagues to advance the future of higher education on a national level. Our staff is dedicated to showcasing innovation and practical advice to help IT professionals on campuses around the world be their best.
Benefits at EDUCAUSE
EDUCAUSE not only offers meaningful work and dedicated colleagues, we also have a robust benefit package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 2-for-1 employer match to your 403(b) retirement plan, up to 10% of your base salary
- Employer-paid Life and AD&D, Short‐Term Disability, and Long‐Term Disability
- 25 days of vacation and 6 days of personal time annually
- 9 paid holidays
- One week of paid time off when offices are closed between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- 36-hour work week (without any reduction in pay) amounting to 26 additional days of paid time off each year
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Professional development assistance
- Monthly connectivity reimbursement
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
As an association, we recognize that the diverse backgrounds, talents, skills, and contributions of every individual improve and enhance the quality of the association. We are committed to a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, recognizing that our understanding of DEI evolves as our association learns and grows. We believe curiosity and knowledge build bridges across identity groups, cultures, and communities. We also acknowledge that embodying this promise to DEI requires deliberate reflection, intentional learning, and action.
EDUCAUSE recognizes that the unique backgrounds, talents, skills, and contributions of every individual improve and enhance the quality of the association. Creating an environment of inclusion is each employee's responsibility.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Treating everyone with dignity, respect, and fairness
- Providing insights and input as work contributor
- Listening to and acknowledging others' contributions
- Contributing to an open and welcoming environment across demographic categories and physical locations
- Meeting others at their point of need to advance organizational achievement
- For supervisors, ensuring everyone's input is heard and considered
As an organization, we are working every day to identify opportunities to create and maintain a fair and equitable recruiting and selection processes. Some of the steps we have taken so far include:
- Mitigating barriers to entry by recognizing relevant skills and experience in addition to education for position requirements
- Maintaining a structured application review and interview process
- Providing accessibility options for both interviewing and working at EDUCAUSE
- Considering applicants for their added value to our organization, not "cultural fit"
- Offering salaries based on competitive market and internal equity analysis, not on a candidate's current salary or negotiation skills
Learn more about Our Commitment to DEI
If you have additional questions or concerns, please send an email to [email protected].