Discover important industry perspectives on higher education security and privacy initiatives.
The corporations below have shown their significant support of the EDUCAUSE Cybersecurity Program and the higher education community, and have provided free resources and special offers that you can use to help solve the cybersecurity and privacy challenges that your institution faces. Explore what's available below.
Arctic Security's (EWS) Early Warning Service automatically alerts higher education institutions about the vulnerable services and suspected compromised hosts visible on their computer networks. Notifications are delivered directly to end-user organizations that have typically, until now, been unable to access this sort of information.
EWS is easy and fast to deploy, with no hardware nor software installation needed. Simply confirm your network assets with Arctic Security and start receiving timely, high-value, and accurate notifications giving early warning of the security issues. Known issues are likely to lead to further and more serious security incidents if left undetected and unresolved.
Arctic Security has a decade of experience helping governments and National Cyber Security Centers to work with this information resource. Now we are democratizing access to it so that all can benefit and improve their security posture, not just the wealthiest corporations or the highly endowed.
Arctic Security Resources:
With Cisco security, you can protect what's now and what's next with the most comprehensive integrated cybersecurity platform on the planet. Simplify your experience and reduce complexity on an integrated and open platform that strengthens operations, stays out of the way, and gives your team time back. Accelerate your success and champion innovation with powerful, pervasive security that keeps you safe as your business pursues what's next. Future-proof your security strategy and breathe easier with a platform you can rely on, backed by unparalleled resources and expertise.
Cisco Systems Resources:
- Cisco Security Products
- Cisco Education Security Page
- Cisco SecureX | A Unified Security Platform
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte | Best Practices for Advancing Security Maturity in Higher Education
- Cisco Secure Webinars
Fischer Identity is defining Identity and Governance Administration for Higher Education. Fischer's IGA solution is a mature, fully integrated and configurable solution providing dynamic Identity lifecycle management with platform independence: On-Premise, IaaS, SaaS, Hybrid and Private Cloud. Fischer Identity engages with their clients as partners, providing a framework that offers secure access to the right Information at the right time for the right reason.
Fischer Identity Resources:
- The Fischer Relief Program for Higher Education
- Managed Identity Services | Proactive Support and Tiered Subscription Model to Ensure Your Success
- Customer Snapshots | Fischer Identity Success Stories
- Identity Library | Latest Identity Content and Resources
- [Blog] The Newsroom | Official Updates and Announcements
- [Position Paper] Higher Ed in 2021: The Top 5 Identity Challenges & Solutions in Higher Education
- [Case Study] Baylor University | From Home-grown IGA to Managed Cloud Service
- [Webinar] Doing More with Less: Identity Management and Information Security Strategies
- [Webinar] Putting the Cloud to Work: Three Perspectives on Leveraging the Cloud for IT Security
- [Webinar] Identity and Ellucian Ethos Integration: Architecture Catalysts for Digital Transformation in Higher Ed
Follow Fischer Identity online or join their mailing list.
At GreyCastle Security, we establish cybersecurity readiness to protect our clients against ever-emerging cyber threats specializing in areas such as governance, risk mitigation, and compliance. GreyCastle Security has clients throughout North America, with expertise in Higher Education. We help institutions develop and mature effective cybersecurity programs, minimize the impact of state and federal compliance regulations, improve student retention, and mitigate security incidents. Our revolutionary approach to service delivery leveraging our proven process in Higher Education solidifies the business mindset that cybersecurity is not just an "IT" issue – it's about the overall health of your institution and business.
GreyCastle Security Resources:
- Cybersecurity Awareness In the Workplace for Higher Education Institutions
- Bridging the Gap: How to Win the Cybersecurity Skills Shortage
- Incident Response and Disaster Recovery Cheat Sheet
- Having "The Talk" with Your Board
Learn more about GreyCastle Security services.
You can also follow GreyCastle Security online.
Ensure the right people have the right level of access to the right resources at the right time, with the Hitachi ID Bravura Security Fabric anywhere they are. Turn services on as needed across one integrated identity and access management (IAM) platform including: Access governance and user lifecycle management (IGA), full-featured privileged access management (PAM), delegated group management at massive scale, federation, single sign-on (SSO), and strong adaptive multi-factor authentication (MFA).
The power of one Hitachi ID Bravura Security Fabric for Higher Education enhances your cybersecurity posture and eliminates the time, cost, and effort for you to achieve your digitization or IT strategy goals. Hitachi ID delivers decades of experience, rock solid reliability and industry-leading performance protecting colleges and universities across North America.
Hitachi ID Resources:
Get a complimentary roadmap for your modern identity access management and privileged access program—all in one—from Hitachi ID and their partner Identity Works.
Stay in touch with Hitachi ID news, events, and offers.