Discover important industry perspectives on higher education security and privacy initiatives.
The corporations below have shown their significant support of the EDUCAUSE Cybersecurity Program and the higher education community, and have provided free resources and special offers that you can use to help solve the cybersecurity and privacy challenges that your institution faces. Explore what's available below.
With Cisco security, you can protect what's now and what's next with the most comprehensive integrated cybersecurity platform on the planet. Simplify your experience and reduce complexity on an integrated and open platform that strengthens operations, stays out of the way, and gives your team time back. Accelerate your success and champion innovation with powerful, pervasive security that keeps you safe as your business pursues what's next. Future-proof your security strategy and breathe easier with a platform you can rely on, backed by unparalleled resources and expertise.
Cisco Systems Resources:
- Cisco Security Products
- Cisco Education Security Page
- Cisco Secure Distance Learning At-a-Glance
- Cisco Breach Defense Infographic
- Cisco Security Free Trials
Fischer Identity is defining Identity and Governance Administration for Higher Education. Fischer's IGA solution is a mature, fully integrated and configurable solution providing dynamic Identity lifecycle management with platform independence: On-Premise, IaaS, SaaS, Hybrid and Private Cloud. Fischer Identity engages with their clients as partners, providing a framework that offers secure access to the right Information at the right time for the right reason.
Fischer Identity Resources:
- The Fischer Relief Program for Higher Education
- Managed Identity Services | Proactive Support and Tiered Subscription Model to Ensure Your Success
- Customer Snapshots | Fischer Identity Success Stories
- Identity Library | Latest Identity Content and Resources
- [Blog] The Newsroom | Official Updates and Announcements
- [Position Paper] Higher Ed in 2021: The Top 5 Identity Challenges & Solutions in Higher Education
- [Case Study] Baylor University | From Home-grown IGA to Managed Cloud Service
- [Webinar] Doing More with Less: Identity Management and Information Security Strategies
- [Webinar] Putting the Cloud to Work: Three Perspectives on Leveraging the Cloud for IT Security
- [Webinar] Identity and Ellucian Ethos Integration: Architecture Catalysts for Digital Transformation in Higher Ed
Follow Fischer Identity online or join their mailing list.
At GreyCastle Security, we establish cybersecurity readiness to protect our clients against ever-emerging cyber threats specializing in areas such as governance, risk mitigation, and compliance. GreyCastle Security has clients throughout North America, with expertise in Higher Education. We help institutions develop and mature effective cybersecurity programs, minimize the impact of state and federal compliance regulations, improve student retention, and mitigate security incidents. Our revolutionary approach to service delivery leveraging our proven process in Higher Education solidifies the business mindset that cybersecurity is not just an "IT" issue – it's about the overall health of your institution and business.
GreyCastle Security Resources:
- Cybersecurity Awareness In the Workplace for Higher Education Institutions
- Bridging the Gap: How to Win the Cybersecurity Skills Shortage
- Incident Response and Disaster Recovery Cheat Sheet
- Having "The Talk" with Your Board
Learn more about GreyCastle Security services.
You can also follow GreyCastle Security online.