Smooth Sailing for the Student Experience |
Want to share this EDUCAUSE Showcase with others? Quickly and easily promote the showcase using the pre-written templates that we've crafted for you below.
As a bonus, you can download this image to include in your promotions.*
Copy and paste the sample message(s) below on your preferred social media channels.
I'm excited to share the EDUCAUSE Showcase, Smooth Sailing for the Student Experience. It explores the latest about using technology to increase efficiency and streamline the path to student success. https://www.educause.edu/showcase-series/2023/smooth-sailing-for-the-student-experience
Social Media Tips
- Post the day the showcase launches to create excitement.
- Have a conversation and make connections. Use a natural voice in your posts and reply to others' posts when you can.
- Go visual. The more interesting you can make your posts using slides, pictures, graphics, and video, the more effective they will be. Find variously sized images suitable for a variety of channels.
- Include these hashtags to make your posts easy to find: #HigherEd #Student #Faculty
Use your daily emails to let your contacts know about the showcase.
EDUCAUSE Showcase Series | Smooth Sailing for the Student Experience
I'm thrilled to share this EDUCAUSE Showcase that explores the latest about using technology to increase efficiency and streamline the path to student success.
Learn more about the showcase here →
Use the sample message below to share the news in your organization's newsletters and email announcements.
I'm excited to share the Showcase Series by EDUCAUSE, which spotlights some of the most urgent issues in higher education. For each topic, they’ve gathered in one place all the tools and resources you need to help guide your campus forward.
The newest installment is Smooth Sailing for the Student Experience, which explores the latest about using technology to increase efficiency and streamline the path to student success.
This showcase looks at student and faculty input on creating learning environments—and preferred technology tools to use—that not only streamline the student experience but also increase student success. I hope you’ll find this new showcase helpful in both your day-to-day and long term work goals and projects.
* EDUCAUSE's trademarks, service marks, logos, trade dress, and any other identifying marks or insignia (collectively "EDUCAUSE's Trademark") should only be used in a manner that follows these incorporated guidelines to maintain brand integrity:
EDUCAUSE trademarks should not be used on a heavily textured, colored, or patterned background.
Keep the trademarks separate from other elements within the design space by maintaining a measure of white space around it, regardless of the medium.
EDUCAUSE should be written in all uppercase and any copy should not imply that EDUCAUSE endorses your company's presence or its products and services.