Conferences & Events
Events for all Levels and InterestsStay
Jump Start Your Career GrowthStay
Get on the Higher Ed IT MapStay
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good™Stay
Financial assistance is available to help with professional development; recognizing a combination of past achievement, personal and institutional commitment, potential benefit, and financial need.
Are You Eligible for Financial Assistance?
Your institution must be an EDUCAUSE member to apply for this program. While more than one candidate from the same institution may be considered in a single award year, priority will be placed on distributing fellowship opportunities broadly.
- Currently employed at an EDUCAUSE member institution and serve their institutions in any information technology-related area from central IT organizations, academic units, or administrative departments
- A first time attendee at the selected event
- A women in the profession to receive the Balestri Memorial Scholarship
- Demonstrate financial need as a result of limited professional development funding/resources
- Confirm pre-approval and travel support from supervisor to attend event if selected
- Willing to continue involvement in EDUCAUSE through authorship, presentations, and volunteering
- Demonstrate career goals
- Submit all application requirements
See the Apply Now tab for specifics on application questions and information required.
Eligible 2017 EDUCAUSE Events
During the application process, please identify which one of the following 2017 events you are interested in attending. Note, you must be a first-time attendee for that selected event. If selected, your award will correspond to the price of registration for the event you have selected. (NOTE: Two of the following programs require applications. Award funding does not guarantee admittance to these programs.) Please explore the EDUCAUSE conference and events and EDUCAUSE Institute offerings. If you need assistance determining which event best meets your professional development needs, please contact us: Fellowships@educause.edu.
Ryland Fellowship and Balestri Scholarship grants may be applied to the events below: