Financial assistance is available to help with professional development; recognizing a combination of past achievement, personal and institutional commitment, potential benefit, and financial need.
An EDUCAUSE scholarship application includes:
- Established/updated EDUCAUSE Profile, including short professional bio highlighting accomplishments, honors, and recognition
- Your current resume
- Completed online application form with eligible event selected.
- For EDUCAUSE Institutes Only: One letter of recommendation, either signed and scanned as PDF or a digitally signed PDF from a supervisor or a professional colleague with whom you work regularly. The letter must address the following and not exceed 500 words:
- How have you observed the applicant demonstrate initiative and/or leadership?
- What are some of the outcomes resulting from the applicant's initiative and/or leadership?
EDUCAUSE ScholarsTM are selected by EDUCAUSE staff in conversation with the program leaders for each event.
(Please note: Scholarship awards only cover event registration fees; additional support from your institution will be required for travel, lodging, etc.)