Financial assistance is available to help with professional development; recognizing a combination of past achievement, personal and institutional commitment, potential benefit, and financial need.
To submit an EDUCAUSE scholarship application, you’ll need:
- An established/updated EDUCAUSE Profile, including a short professional bio highlighting accomplishments, honors, and recognition and a photo;
- To ensure you are currently employed at an EDUCAUSE member institution; and
- To submit your online application form before the deadline.
- Those applying for an EDUCAUSE Institutes must also submit
- One letter of recommendation signed and scanned as PDF from a supervisor or a professional colleague with whom you work regularly addressing the following (max 500 words):
- How have you observed the applicant demonstrate initiative and/or leadership?
- What are some of the outcomes resulting from the applicant's initiative and/or leadership?
EDUCAUSE ScholarsTM are selected by EDUCAUSE staff in conversation with the program leaders for each event.
(Please note: Scholarship awards only cover event registration fees; additional support from your institution will be required for travel, lodging, etc.)