Financial assistance is available to help with professional development; recognizing a combination of past achievement, personal and institutional commitment, potential benefit, and financial need.
Are You Eligible for Financial Assistance?
If you meet and follow the criteria below, you may be eligible to receive financial assistance to attend an EDUCAUSE conference or professional learning program. Also, while more than one candidate from the same institution may be considered in a single award year, priority will be placed on distributing scholarship opportunities broadly.
To be eligible for EDUCAUSE ScholarshipTM funds, applicants must:
- Currently be employed at an EDUCAUSE member institution and serve their institutions in any information technology-related area from central IT organizations, academic units, or administrative departments
- Demonstrate financial need as a result of limited professional development funding/resources
- Be a woman in the profession to receive the Balestri Memorial Scholarship
- Not have previously received an EDUCAUSE Scholarship to attend the same event
- Submit all application requirements
See the Apply tab for specifics on application questions and information required.
Please note: Funding priority will given to individuals who have not previously received an EDUCAUSE scholarship. Individuals cannot receive more than one scholarship during the same calendar year.
Eligible 2021 EDUCAUSE Events
During the application process, please identify which one of the following events you are interested in attending. If selected, your award will correspond to the registration fee for the event you've selected.
EDUCAUSE ScholarshipTM may be applied to the events below:
|EDUCAUSE Managers Institute (online)||June 14–August 27
||May 17, 2021|
|ELI Annual Meeting (online)||May 18–20
|EDUCAUSE New Managers Institute (online)||July 5–August 20
||June 7, 2021|
|Cybersecurity and Privacy Professionals Conference (online)|
|EDUCAUSE Learning Technology Leaders Institute (online)||August 30–November 12||August 2, 2021|
|EDUCAUSE Senior Directors Institute (online)||August 2021||TBA|
|EDUCAUSE Annual Conference (Philadelphia, PA and online)|