Costs and Value of Enterprise IT
Give campus leaders a better understanding of IT value. Articulating IT projects and operations in the context of business value is important for IT strategic alignment and for informed campus decision making.
Enterprise IT Case Studies
In this set of EDUCAUSE Review case studies, see how three institutions are addressing the challenge of cross-enterprise communication about the relationship between the costs and value of IT.
Communicating about IT Costs and Value
|Aligning IT Funding Models to the Pace of Technology Change: Enabling Financial Flexibility for Core, Flexible and Transformative Services
|Working Group paper offering guidance and suggestions for making smart, informed decisions about IT investments
|EDUCAUSE Analytics Services
|EDUCAUSE Analytics Services provides higher education leaders with insights on peer institutions and benchmarks.
|Help with information security related to finance issues
|EDUCAUSE Library page on Compliance
|EDUCAUSE articles, papers, and presentations to help you create reliable structures and measures to ensure success and minimize failure
|EDUCAUSE Library Budgets Page
|EDUCAUSE resources on budget issues in higher education IT
|EDUCAUSE Library IT Funding Page
|EDUCAUSE resources on IT funding issues
- Maximizing Value in a Time of Change
- The NACUBO/EDUCAUSE Working Group on Administrative Services and Systems
- Five Guidelines for Instituting IT Value Measurement
- The Value of Administrative IT: Getting it Right
- Understanding the Value of IT
- Communicating the Value of IT at Your University
- Trust through Transparency: Communicating the Value of IT
Implications Across the Institution