7 Ways to Get the Most Out of Your Membership
EDUCAUSE members—get the most out of your membership by following the steps below.*
1. Tailor your member experience.
- Create an EDUCAUSE Profile or log in to tailor your member experience to your interests. By keeping your profile up-to-date, you will be alerted to new resources and developments that match your professional interests.
2. Get familiar with your benefits.
- Watch our two-minute video to learn how EDUCAUSE can help you.
- Download our Membership Brochure to learn about the benefits of membership and our How Faculty and Staff Across Campus Benefit guide to explore EDUCAUSE resources that help make your job easier.
- Check out our Membership Orientation for a curated look at resources by role and to learn your way around the EDUCAUSE website.
3. Find solutions to everyday work problems and projects.
- View this year's Top IT Issues, Technologies, and Trends to know what's important and where to focus.
- Read EDUCAUSE Review to keep up on higher ed IT trends.
- Visit the EDUCAUSE Library for existing publications and presentation materials.
- View student and faculty research to develop and support your strategic objectives for educational technology.
- View IT benchmarking data in the Core Data Service to make informed decisions.
- Explore EDUCAUSE QuickPolls for just-in-time insights about emerging topics.
4. Join the conversation.
- Join community groups to share your ideas and expertise, find solutions to pressing issues you're facing, and explore common interests with your peers.
5. Build peer networks and advance your knowledge.
- Network with peers and explore solutions together through our events.
- Participate in online professional development offerings for a wide range of topics and career levels.
- Use your skills beyond your campus and have an impact on your profession by volunteering.
- Elect or become an EDUCAUSE Ambassador to positively impact your institution.
6. Be recognized and advance your career.
- Enhance your management and leadership skills via EDUCAUSE Institute Programs.
- Gain recognition and visibility through EDUCAUSE awards, conferences, and publications.
- Find open jobs and experienced candidates in higher ed IT through the Career Center.
7. Learn and shape the higher education perspective on national issues and trends.
- Track federal policy initiatives and current issues and leverage opportunities to make your voice heard.
Want More Information?
Take a deeper dive into all that EDUCAUSE has to offer.
*Not sure if your organization is a member?
Check your organization's membership status.
Learn more about how EDUCAUSE can help you on our Corporate Membership page.
Contact our Membership Team by email or at 303-449-4430. We’re happy to help answer your questions and connect you with peers and resources.