Don't Put Me in a Box Member Orientation
As an EDUCAUSE member, you have access to vast resources and opportunities that can help you make informed decisions, connect with peers, and advance your knowledge and career. To make it easy, we've put together some of the top tools and most popular resources members are using.
If you want to take a deeper dive, explore additional member resources on our Member Benefits page.
COVID-19 Resources for Higher Ed
A resources page is also available to help you manage the implications of COVID-19, including a list of corporations and services providers who are offering free, discounted, or expanded services and just-in-time insights, like EDUCAUSE QuickPolls.
Predict, Plan for, and Act on the Latest Trends
- Conduct and use student and faculty IT research
- Improve the information security posture of your campus
- Benchmark and assess services and capabilities
- Keep up on higher ed IT trends
- Develop an institutional digital transformation plan
"Northwestern University participates in the annual ECAR survey of students and technology. The IT group evaluates the responses to the survey carefully, using the students' views as an important lens on their priorities and concerns."
—Victoria Getis, NUIT Manager of Faculty Support Services, Northwestern University
- Share your ideas and expertise with peers
- Collaborate and contribute thought leadership
- Network with peers while learning about the latest technology and trends
- Join a leadership community to advance digital transformation initiatives
- Enhance your leadership skills and meet other leaders
- Participate in EDUCAUSE mentoring opportunities
- Discuss key, timely topics with other members
Network with peers, grow your professional skills, and explore solutions to the issues you face with people you trust through a variety of professional development opportunities.
Advance Your Knowledge and Career
- Understand some of the most urgent issues facing higher education and get help with guiding your campus forward
- Present effective practices and share lessons learned with your colleagues
- Build your skills
- Get up to speed on a specific teaching and learning topic
- Offer insights and advice to your peers
- Enhance your management and leadership skills
If you’re looking to fill an open position on your team or if you are searching for a new job opportunity, visit the EDUCAUSE Career Center.