IT Professionals Member Orientation
As an EDUCAUSE member, you have access to vast resources and opportunities that can help you make informed decisions, connect with peers, and advance your knowledge and career. To make it easy, we’ve put together some of the top tools and most popular resources members are using.
If you want to take a deeper dive, you might be interested in our Enterprise IT Program.
COVID-19 Resources for Higher Ed
A resources page is also available to help you manage the implications of COVID-19, including a list of corporations and services providers who are offering free, discounted, or expanded services and just-in-time insights, like EDUCAUSE QuickPolls.
Predict, Plan for, and Act on the Latest Trends
- Develop a cloud strategy
- Develop an IT governance plan
- Develop an IT service catalog
- Use IT service management techniques
- Benchmark and assess services and capabilities
- Monitor IT trends and student needs
"The University of Chicago used the white paper on IT Service Catalogs to reorganize its service catalog. It allowed us to move forward more quickly and with less internal debate about what belonged in a service catalog and where it fit."
—Mike Fary, Enterprise Data Architect, and Corey Liss, Service Delivery Consultant, The University of Chicago
- Share your ideas and expertise with peers
- Collaborate and contribute thought leadership
- Offer insights and advice to other IT leaders
- Network with peers while learning about the latest technology and trends
- Participate in EDUCAUSE mentoring opportunities
- Discuss key, timely topics with other members
Network with peers, grow your professional skills, and explore solutions to the issues you face with people you trust through a variety of professional development opportunities.
Advance Your Knowledge and Career
- Understand some of the most urgent issues facing higher education and get help with guiding your campus forward
- Present effective practices and share lessons learned with your colleagues
- Enhance your management and leadership skills
- Build your skills
- Keep up on higher ed IT trends
If you're looking to fill an open position on your team or if you are searching for a new job opportunity, visit the EDUCAUSE Career Center.