Teaching and Learning Member Orientation
As an EDUCAUSE member, you have access to vast resources and opportunities that can help you make informed decisions, connect with peers, and advance your knowledge and career. To make it easy, we’ve put together some of the top tools and most popular resources members are using.
If you want to take a deeper dive, you might be interested in the EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative (ELI).
Predict, Plan for, and Act on the Latest Trends
- Develop an institutional digital transformation plan
- Inform your annual strategic planning with the leading issues in the field
- Stay up-to-date and informed on emerging technologies and innovative practices
- Explore a key topic in depth with your campus team
- Conduct and use student and faculty research
- Track your progress in developing active learning classrooms
The University of Central Florida used EDUCAUSE Teaching and Learning resources to build a toolkit for the higher ed community to develop high-quality, online faculty development programs. UCF integrated EDUCAUSE resources into an interactive decision guide that any institution can use.
- Join a leadership community to advance digital transformation initiatives
- Enhance your leadership skills and meet other teaching and learning leaders
- Connect with the teaching and learning community on a variety of topics
- Learn from and interact with community thought leaders
- Present effective practices and share lessons learned with your colleagues
- Offer insights and advice to your peers
- Participate in EDUCAUSE mentoring opportunities
- Discuss key, timely topics with other members
Network with peers, grow your professional skills, and explore solutions to the issues you face with people you trust through a variety of professional development opportunities.
Advance Your Knowledge and Career
- Understand some of the most urgent issues facing higher education and get help with guiding your campus forward
- Develop your skills and jump start your projects
- Collaborate with the community on an innovative project or idea
- Stay current on the leading thinking in teaching and learning
- Review proposals and shape the direction of the premier teaching and learning event
- Get up to speed on a specific teaching and learning topic
- Contribute and share insights on innovative practices and creative applications of edtech
If you’re looking to fill an open position on your team or if you are searching for a new job opportunity, visit the EDUCAUSE Career Center.